Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Kinda tripped out that he wore the pinks and sparked everybody’s interest all offseason… Then he brought em back to break the scoring record and Nike couldn’t let us have our piece of history :smh:
That’s how it’s been with the LBJ line for a long time. It’s so stupid.

Definitely wish I pulled the trigger on some of these models.. nothing really JUMPED out at me even though I like a lot of them. Probably the Christmas ones were my favorite. Not finding a lot of 13s out there. Probably because I don't need any more shoes but still

Definitely wish I pulled the trigger on some of these models.. nothing really JUMPED out at me even though I like a lot of them. Probably the Christmas ones were my favorite. Not finding a lot of 13s out there. Probably because I don't need any more shoes but still
What models tickled your fancy?

For anyone who has extensive playing time in both the 20 and the NXXT (10+ hours on court) ---

Do you have any final thoughts on cushioning differences? Is the upgraded foam (cushlon) in the 20 really that much better? Even after breaking in and compressed? Bouncier? Zoom turbo feel more lively or anything? Heel better impact protection?

For anyone who has extensive playing time in both the 20 and the NXXT (10+ hours on court) ---

Do you have any final thoughts on cushioning differences? Is the upgraded foam (cushlon) in the 20 really that much better? Even after breaking in and compressed? Bouncier? Zoom turbo feel more lively or anything? Heel better impact protection?
Not sure if it's because I have cooked knees but I def. experience less knee pain the following day with the 20 than compared to the NXXT and 37's.
Because of that, I usually use the NXXT's for just shootaround and XX if I want to PUT THE CLAMPS ON.

NXXTs had a more low to the ground court feeling. They never had the cushioning of the 20.

SMFH.
I bought the Ghost Greens partly to how nice they looked when you posted them.
Now I got them chilling in my shelf and use them to quickly figure out which shelf starts my basketball shoe rotation.
😂

It’s a great shoe man. I don’t want to give an exact number but let’s just say I have way too many hoop shoes in my collection. Haven’t actually played in the regular 20’s in a while either, been testing different models…GT Cut 2’s, AJ 37 mid and lows, KD 15, etc.

Would probably still say that the XX/NXXT’s are still the best current overall hoop shoes I own… but I do appreciate the bounce of FLZ and Zoom strobel in the others over Zoom turbo.

😂

It’s a great shoe man. I don’t want to give an exact number but let’s just say I have way too many hoop shoes in my collection. Haven’t actually played in the regular 20’s in a while either, been testing different models…GT Cut 2’s, AJ 37 mid and lows, KD 15, etc.

Would probably still say that the XX/NXXT’s are still the best current overall hoop shoes I own… but I do appreciate the bounce of FLZ and Zoom strobel in the others over Zoom turbo.
Yeah I've really like the KD15 for the full zoom strobel too. Interested in the 38, Sabrina 1, KD16 etc coming too. And still want to try 37 lows.

I asked about 20 versus NXXT because I have fully broken in a NXXT pair and they've been good to me. I like the toe protection too, weird as that sounds. More cushion would be nice. But unsure if I want to go through the whole break in process for the 20's (only playing once a week).

NXXTs had a more low to the ground court feeling. They never had the cushioning of the 20.
which I appreciated. When I did try the 20 out the box they felt higher off the ground to the point of being unsure on my feet. I realize that's just a getting used-to-them and break in process.

Yeah I've really like the KD15 for the full zoom strobel too. Interested in the 38, Sabrina 1, KD16 etc coming too. And still want to try 37 lows.

I asked about 20 versus NXXT because I have fully broken in a NXXT pair and they've been good to me. I like the toe protection too, weird as that sounds. More cushion would be nice. But unsure if I want to go through the whole break in process for the 20's (only playing once a week).
I've never had an issue with the toe box with the XXs until a couple weeks ago. I rolled my foot on a shoe or a loose ball (don't remember exactly) and it felt like my toenail got ripped off. I took off my shoe after the game to check and it was fine but I do wish there was a little more protection for the toes in the toe box.

I liked the stocking stuffers, the Famu joints, time machines, debuts, summer vibes. Really a lot of them I like but I just didn't love enough to pull the trigger at the price
Many of those collorways you can find right now on ebay for retail or less. There's a ebay coupon for 10% off all kicks

Many of those collorways you can find right now on ebay for retail or less. There's a ebay coupon for 10% off all kicks
Yeah I might have to treat myself especially with my birthday coming up, thanks for the heads up with the coupon

I'm ready for another colorway. I'm in the dreaded "ok, I'm bored with these" zone with the Nike Lifer. Great shoe just need a different look. Are there a few more releases to come I imagine?

Reorder and then send that order back as the full price one
I used paypals 25% cash back joint + 15% new user coop.
All in, it's only $20 more than what I had spent but still, smh.
I was out here thinking the Xmas was going to sell out so I had to pull the trigger fast and here is Hibbet just discounting it 25% e z.

Back
Top Bottom