Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I used paypals 25% cash back joint + 15% new user coop.
All in, it's only $20 more than what I had spent but still, smh.
I was out here thinking the Xmas was going to sell out so I had to pull the trigger fast and here is Hibbet just discounting it 25% e z.
How long does the PayPal cash back take? Never used it. It’s PayPal $$ credit?

How long does the PayPal cash back take? Never used it. It’s PayPal $$ credit?
I had some hesitatation tbh. I thought I needed a Honey account or something. I tried reading the whole terms and conditions but no one got that for that.
Seemed straight forward though.
Once I checked out with Paypal, the next day I got an email from Paypal saying that I had points pending and that it'll post in 90 days.
From what I read, they said I can cash out my points for cash once it fully hits my account.
We'll see in 90 days lol.

Yeah, FSR as well, even size 13! And factor in the 15% cashback

1689171189332.png

I got em too. Actually my first 20. The 15% and 5% discover cash back is clutch.
Don’t think they’re that great looking but they’re alright and I wanna see if they perform as good as everyone says

IMG_1336.jpeg

Saw these have been marked down on NDC… not sure if anyone still interested in em.

Side note: Been having a HORRIBLE week shooting the 3 ball, I literally feel like my jumper abandoned me the same way Bron’s did this season…all while playing in the 20’s 😂 I know it ain’t the shoes, but I’ll be switching it up next week and going to the NXXT’s

The Green Ghost NXXTs are so nice in person. I like playing in the XXs better than the NXXTs though, so I hardly reach for my NXXTs.

Anyone made customs using the XX Lifers as a base? I'm curious how hard it is to dye/color/paint the grey upper.

Anyone made customs using the XX Lifers as a base? I'm curious how hard it is to dye/color/paint the grey upper.
yeah multiple customs posted in the thread, can see through the gallery I think. Shouldn't be hard at all, that knit would suck up the dye

The Green Ghost NXXTs are so nice in person. I like playing in the XXs better than the NXXTs though, so I hardly reach for my NXXTs.
think im ready to move on from my NXXT. Feet and legs were real sore after a good 2 hour run monday. Considering starting to break in the XX's or keep wearing Tatum 1 and KD 15

I got so used to wearing the Green and bred NXXT's these past few months that I busted out the regular Laser Orange XX's last night and they felt way too cushiony:lol:

IMG_1336.jpeg

Saw these have been marked down on NDC… not sure if anyone still interested in em.

Side note: Been having a HORRIBLE week shooting the 3 ball, I literally feel like my jumper abandoned me the same way Bron’s did this season…all while playing in the 20’s 😂 I know it ain’t the shoes, but I’ll be switching it up next week and going to the NXXT’s
Anyone have any experience hooping in this particular colorway? It's my fav colorway of this model, just can't get down with the canvas material. But if these get close to $100 there may be some interest. Also, I don't like clear -translucent bottoms, but after looking at used pairs on GOAT and eBay, they are still same color yellow. There was also some concern about the canvas ripping at the flex point or turning white from the salt from feet sweating while hooping. The canvas does seem kind of flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom