Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Crazy how many cardiologists are in the lebron 20 thread
While I certainly am not a cardiologist I've spent the last 3 weeks assisting my brother through a medical issue where I'm learning a lot about the affects of genetics and heart conditions learning directly from a cardiologist, hooray for medical power of attorney responsibilities. My brother is 34, and in general pretty healthy. It is incredible what is discovered when you suffer a minor medical event and it turns into something incredibly difficult and life altering at such a young age. Additionally as the older brother, avoiding these issues and seeing how I'm one of four members through 4 generations to not have some sort of heart issue it is incredibly urgent I continue getting checked. It's why it's important to get your yearly check ups! Especially if you exercise regularly!

I’m debating going up a half. Especially if I end up w Trinity. Even the NXXT with anything but thin socks are pretty snug in the toes.

Lockdown not an issue so wondering if 13.5 could give an overall more comfortable fit and experience. Can’t try that size on in person unfortunately.

Crazy how many cardiologists are in the lebron 20 thread

We've studied hearts and shoes, now we must get back to our patients.

1690377266967.gif

IMG_4623.jpeg

hoping TTS is the right fit

have read both TTS and 1/2 size up. I like to have more toe space so I went 1/2 size up and have a good fit. toes have room to move and the heel lockdown is still very good with these. the lacing system is the one clear advantage these have over the 20.

Seen at clearance store in UK (only 2 in the whole of UK).
£110 (down from £180 or more) which is still quite expensive imo.
Olive colourway available too and I managed to get that plus red in my size as per previous posts but I wouldn't have bought if there wasn't an additional 50% off my size and smaller.
Also had some NXXT in various colourways and sizes for same price

20230727_101229.jpg 20230727_101544.jpg 20230727_101548.jpg

And they’re never able to provide any actual explanation

I’ve never had Covid, so I can’t speak to the illness side but as someone who has had a series of bacterial infections as a child and had to have my childhood vaccinations again at 13, because my immune system was wiped. Vaccines saved my life and kept me Covid free so, idk man. Seems rather simple, simple enough I can figure it out.

Had Covid twice. Not fun.

With what’s going on in Florida, my dad who is a diabetic has had it 4 times. My mom 3, and 86 & 87 year old grandparents with a wide array of medical issues nursing home life creates have had it 3 times each. I’m sure you wouldn’t recommend it, absolutely freaks me out.

Back
Top Bottom