Mimi Plange x Nike LeBron 20
Color: Guava Ice/Bright Crimson-Bordeaux-Bold Berry-White
Style Code: FJ0725-801
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: $250
1689812637856.png

$250 for this 💩?
Finna be sitting right next to them King of La 9s for 250$

Don't like the laces on those Mimi's but the upper is fire! I like that they've moved away from single colors and implemented some form of design.

Pulled the trigger at $128 last week on the black/red. Had a feeling I should've held out a little longer. Damn.

Where did the trinity XXs go? Nike kept them full price and now they are just gone before they ever went on sale. Weird

Last edited:
They'll probably be back. They did the same thing with some colorways of the jordan 37s. They were gone for a week and then popped back up on site on discount

I don’t even see black reds on Nike site anymore? How’d you know price
They're on there. Just isn't the first pair pictured in that model. Click on whatever one is pictured, then you can select the black/red ones. Plenty of pairs still available.

NDC did a “fake sell out” and a lot of products right before the past sale they had going…

They're on there. Just isn't the first pair pictured in that model. Click on whatever one is pictured, then you can select the black/red ones. Plenty of pairs still available.
Haven’t been able to see them since Sunday after the sale, desktop or app.

Any thoughts or issues with extended use and cushioning bottoming out? Or does the zoom eleviate that worry? Cushlon?
Meant to answer this and forgot to. Anyway, I've been playing in Violet Frost pair consistently since early September. After 10 months they still feel great. The cushlon has compressed some compared to my newer pairs, but they are still fantastic and feel better underfoot than new NXXTs.

Back
Top Bottom