Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Screenshot_20220202-111852_Chrome.jpg

LeBrons are still rocked pretty heavily outside Jordan retros or Dunks.

Would even go as far and say the featured signature of the season sells better than the retros.

Think I already stated it, but I know someone was trying to sell me the OG release at $330.

LeBron retros for the most part have been 1:1 so I guess I made a good decision.

Anything over the original retail is stupid, at $240 might as well have paid resale for the OG pair years ago instead of waiting all these years
I agree the retail is ridiculous but nobody is finding a DS pair of the originals that will be definitely wearable for 10 years for $240. In like 2018 ish I remember seeing some VNDS pairs for around $200 and I was kicking myself for passing up but at that point they were still 7 years old. I hate the retail on these but even if you found an OG pair for that price now wearability is now a possible issue.

I had two OG Big Bangs and moved them both once the 7's retros started trickling out. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Should've held on to my Cannons though.

I agree the retail is ridiculous but nobody is finding a DS pair of the originals that will be definitely wearable for 10 years for $240. In like 2018 ish I remember seeing some VNDS pairs for around $200 and I was kicking myself for passing up but at that point they were still 7 years old. I hate the retail on these but even if you found an OG pair for that price now wearability is now a possible issue.
I have a NDS pair of Cool Grey 9's that is totally wearable. Most lebrons are still wearable even after 10 years.

And I hope the soles dont look like this..... :emoji_angry: :emoji_angry:

Attachments

• nike-lebron-9-big-bang-2022-DH8006-800-release-date-info.jpeg
    nike-lebron-9-big-bang-2022-DH8006-800-release-date-info.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 215
If they get the colors off on these it will be enough for me to pass.

Especially the orange
Mos def. The orange and the sole. I will eventually buy some SBs because the sole is on point, but almost passed because the teal isnt the same as the OG's.

I have a NDS pair of Cool Grey 9's that is totally wearable. Most lebrons are still wearable even after 10 years.
I have some that have already separated. My point is why pay more for an OG that is already 10 years old and will prob separate soon when you can pay less for a brand new retro. Unless the retro is altered way too much it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Damn still have my pair.. probably shouldve let go but I figured I can just skip these. An updated pair would be nice but mine are fresh. Need to rock these before the RD. Might rock these to a day flex tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom