Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

I see FTL lifted the disco exclusion from these. Hopefully everyone feels the same so I can get em for the low.

Last edited:
Wore the le today with regular Nike dri fit quarter socks and had no heel issues.

Wore them all day and did some considerable walking.

1/2 size up from regular.

Just got my LEs in and I gotta agree with you on the cushioning LE is a lot softer than LC these things feel like clouds LC is firmer.
Its funny you mention that, thats one of my gripes about the LE is they compress too much for me. Comfort wise great but it just feels weird to feel my shoes compress that much. I wasnt a fan of the UB for that reason as well. 

I havent tried the LC out other than sizing which I agree is half size up than normal. 

But if what you describe is true then that sounds like the Huarache outsole semi-firm but comfortable.

Yeah man those slices w/e they're called on the side of the LE really make a difference as far as the softness and compression of the outsole but LE is still very comfortable as well. And to be honest I think the huaraches might be softer than the LC but I only have the huarache ultra to go by and idk if that's necessarily a good thing if worn for long periods of time.

happily jumped on the og cw for less than retail that someone got rid of because they were too small...

View media item 2296881
wore em all day today with no complaints...looking forward to see how they'll flip other cws, especially once we get closer to spring/summer

New women's cw

jd_271507_a

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/red-nike-lunarcharge-womens/271507/

AM CW idk how to feel about em but it's cool they did it. Those laces irk tf out me flat should be standard...

I don't hate the infrareds but I don't love them either. Would cop on discount though. May need to try out a pair of these for the warmer months

Back
Top Bottom