Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Lol adidas spewed the falsehood themselves and hypebeast ate it up :lol: I seen one of these cankle ridden UB hypes on YouTube saying how it's the best but he's not a runner and this was his first time running for exercise :rofl:

Last edited:
Was casually strolling around the mall today and just happened to go into Footlocker checking on any info for the LBJ XIVs...saw the olives and used a gift card to bring them to $65. It was the last pair. (Perhaps a consolation for the lack of Nike releasing the OONW lebron haha). Trying them on didn't feel restrictive around the ankle like I've read. Did notice they feel more firm than the lunar epics which was expected though.

Going to the outlet tomorrow as well, so I will keep my eyes peeled, although the two outlets closest to me usually don't have a good selection of hardly anything.

View media item 2313821

Was casually strolling around the mall today and just happened to go into Footlocker checking on any info for the LBJ XIVs...saw the olives and used a gift card to bring them to $65. It was the last pair. (Perhaps a consolation for the lack of Nike releasing the OONW lebron haha). Trying them on didn't feel restrictive around the ankle like I've read. Did notice they feel more firm than the lunar epics which was expected though.

Going to the outlet tomorrow as well, so I will keep my eyes peeled, although the two outlets closest to me usually don't have a good selection of hardly anything.

View media item 2313821

They're not restrictive, they rub on the Achilles and create blisters

Back
Top Bottom