Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

With all the damn talk about the LunarEclipses and having them pop up at the outlets for cheap. I found out that an outlet a half hour from me (Great Mall, Milpitas, CA) had some in stock. So I hauled $%+ tonight to pick up a pair. I've been lurking most of the time around here, but apparently even lurking can be dangerous to my wallet. I did some research for a proper fitting, good looking shoe for flat footed folk lately and I was pleased to find out that the LunarEclipse was on the list of recommended shoes. I had to try on one shoe when I got home to see what they looked like with my grey Levis. The grey/volt pair looked SWEET, man. I purchased them so fast that I didn't even bother trying them on (I only have the Swifts, Glides, and MX+ Vortexes as reference). This is my first Lunar shoe I've ever purchased and wear. Haha. Good lookin' out on the Nike Find tip, ILLustRAYt. I contacted a rep and asked them to source me a pair nearby.

6815240951_39722f6cf0.jpg

With all the damn talk about the LunarEclipses and having them pop up at the outlets for cheap. I found out that an outlet a half hour from me (Great Mall, Milpitas, CA) had some in stock. So I hauled $%+ tonight to pick up a pair. I've been lurking most of the time around here, but apparently even lurking can be dangerous to my wallet. I did some research for a proper fitting, good looking shoe for flat footed folk lately and I was pleased to find out that the LunarEclipse was on the list of recommended shoes. I had to try on one shoe when I got home to see what they looked like with my grey Levis. The grey/volt pair looked SWEET, man. I purchased them so fast that I didn't even bother trying them on (I only have the Swifts, Glides, and MX+ Vortexes as reference). This is my first Lunar shoe I've ever purchased and wear. Haha. Good lookin' out on the Nike Find tip, ILLustRAYt. I contacted a rep and asked them to source me a pair nearby.

6815240951_39722f6cf0.jpg

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by lmns2

my share..
So nice.  I made about 13 posts in here asking about those, called customer service, e-mailed Nike UK & EU and no luck.  They came down to 55 pounds on the UK site but I think they're out of my size now.  Wish my friend still lived over there.
If you don't mind, how much did you pay?

If you're willing to pay retail + shipping, there are a couple on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lunare...68?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item48430bb020

The only cws I'm after are the Grey/Blue/Ice and a pair of 2 of the OG Stealth/Chromes.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by lmns2

my share..
So nice.  I made about 13 posts in here asking about those, called customer service, e-mailed Nike UK & EU and no luck.  They came down to 55 pounds on the UK site but I think they're out of my size now.  Wish my friend still lived over there.
If you don't mind, how much did you pay?

If you're willing to pay retail + shipping, there are a couple on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lunare...68?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item48430bb020

The only cws I'm after are the Grey/Blue/Ice and a pair of 2 of the OG Stealth/Chromes.

The running warehouse has a bunch on liquidation for $89.98 use coupon code FB15D to get 15% off which brings them down to $76.48 and shipping is free. Solid deal I copped [color= rgb(19, 43, 77)] [/color][color= rgb(19, 43, 77)]Anthracite/Max[/color][color= rgb(19, 43, 77)] for myself. This would make my 4th pair of the shoe of the year for 2011 IMHO. A joy to run in a they look great!!!![/color]

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/fpm.html

The running warehouse has a bunch on liquidation for $89.98 use coupon code FB15D to get 15% off which brings them down to $76.48 and shipping is free. Solid deal I copped [color= rgb(19, 43, 77)] [/color][color= rgb(19, 43, 77)]Anthracite/Max[/color][color= rgb(19, 43, 77)] for myself. This would make my 4th pair of the shoe of the year for 2011 IMHO. A joy to run in a they look great!!!![/color]

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/fpm.html

Originally Posted by riphamilton

anthracite for work, shield for play.... pic is terrible because the 3M is stupid reflective and there's no way i could use flash on my camera! a bunch of colorways are $46.79 on swoosh right now, so i might cop another pair....

edc168604d199e28d9de5da284f8d2b120ab7f13_r.jpg
Can anyone confirm if the soles on the anthracites, WHITE/ OR NEUTRAL GREY. I know it is in the color description. But, these look grey and not because they are dirty. 

Originally Posted by riphamilton

anthracite for work, shield for play.... pic is terrible because the 3M is stupid reflective and there's no way i could use flash on my camera! a bunch of colorways are $46.79 on swoosh right now, so i might cop another pair....

edc168604d199e28d9de5da284f8d2b120ab7f13_r.jpg
Can anyone confirm if the soles on the anthracites, WHITE/ OR NEUTRAL GREY. I know it is in the color description. But, these look grey and not because they are dirty. 

Would y'all say these are more comfy than the lunar glide 2??? The lunar glide 2s #@*# on everything else IMO. Haven't tried these though

Would y'all say these are more comfy than the lunar glide 2??? The lunar glide 2s #@*# on everything else IMO. Haven't tried these though

^I'd say so. I had the 2s, but I ended up returning them because the flywire was a bit too filmsy for my liking...

^I'd say so. I had the 2s, but I ended up returning them because the flywire was a bit too filmsy for my liking...

finally wore mine. these are comfy no doubt!

At first my arch was hurting on my right foot. No other shoe made me feel like that, but it went away, maybe nothing to do with the shoe. But they were mad comfortable.

Can't wait to run another 5-10k in these.

Oh in comparison I like these better than my Air Max 2011 or my Free Run+ 2, but this is just for walking.

I will see how it goes when running.

finally wore mine. these are comfy no doubt!

At first my arch was hurting on my right foot. No other shoe made me feel like that, but it went away, maybe nothing to do with the shoe. But they were mad comfortable.

Can't wait to run another 5-10k in these.

Oh in comparison I like these better than my Air Max 2011 or my Free Run+ 2, but this is just for walking.

I will see how it goes when running.

I hate running in air max shoes, love the lunar cushioning for casual runs. Frees are a different breed so hard to compare

I hate running in air max shoes, love the lunar cushioning for casual runs. Frees are a different breed so hard to compare

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Worst things about this site:

(1) Cheap "sneakerdudes" who reside in Canada...
(2) Outright Laziness...

There are over 50+ pair available for $39.99 or under.  Do some damn leg work. 
eyes.gif

lol is this a shot at me?
have you been to canada?
lunareclipse going for 120us out here b
Ah, I wouldn't sweat it man, dude came in here just to be a prick. Notice how he's the only one to have found them for $39.99 and UNDER. lol yeah right
Yeah he was only joking because alot of people got them for $32 and bought multiples, me included.

Back
Top Bottom