Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

This is why I rarely post now post 2012.  You "shoe dudes" got no home training...

I said...
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Worst things about this site:

(1) Cheap "sneakerdudes" who reside in Canada...
(2) Outright Laziness...

There are over 50+ pair available for $39.99 or under.  Do some damn leg work. 
eyes.gif

First, its...
CscottJMP wrote:
Where? I have done "leg work" but have not found anywhere with a sz. 10.5 for $40.

Then, less than 48 hours later, its...

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by quik1987

lol is this a shot at me?
have you been to canada?
lunareclipse going for 120us out here b
Ah, I wouldn't sweat it man, dude came in here just to be a prick. Notice how he's the only one to have found them for $39.99 and UNDER. lol yeah right

If you, CscottJMP, would have simply used the manners your parents SHOULD have groomed you with, and sent a respective PM, this "prick" would have just given you the info directly to help, like I ALWAYS do to NTers who COME CORRECT.  What I got to gain "holding" on to it?  I don't post who I help, how I help, because I'm not here for all that.  Every post I post, every word I decide to spit up here publicly, is ALWAYS sincere.  The ones who got home training got their Lunars for $25 shipped through my reference and additional discount for mentioning me, thanked me through PM, and kept it moving.

What do I gain by posting the info here publicly, besides another outlet manager PERSONALLY calling my cell phone asking me NOT to blow them up because vultures blow up the phones as soon as I post on NT.  My message wasn't a "hint" -- as usual, it was more a test of people's character than mine.

One side, y'all always complaining about how this site and the people on it has "changed." everytime you can't get your way. SOME need to check themselves and keep your emotions out of it.

Do I need to post my receipts too?

laugh.gif

This is why I rarely post now post 2012.  You "shoe dudes" got no home training...

I said...
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Worst things about this site:

(1) Cheap "sneakerdudes" who reside in Canada...
(2) Outright Laziness...

There are over 50+ pair available for $39.99 or under.  Do some damn leg work. 
eyes.gif

First, its...
CscottJMP wrote:
Where? I have done "leg work" but have not found anywhere with a sz. 10.5 for $40.

Then, less than 48 hours later, its...

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by quik1987

lol is this a shot at me?
have you been to canada?
lunareclipse going for 120us out here b
Ah, I wouldn't sweat it man, dude came in here just to be a prick. Notice how he's the only one to have found them for $39.99 and UNDER. lol yeah right

If you, CscottJMP, would have simply used the manners your parents SHOULD have groomed you with, and sent a respective PM, this "prick" would have just given you the info directly to help, like I ALWAYS do to NTers who COME CORRECT.  What I got to gain "holding" on to it?  I don't post who I help, how I help, because I'm not here for all that.  Every post I post, every word I decide to spit up here publicly, is ALWAYS sincere.  The ones who got home training got their Lunars for $25 shipped through my reference and additional discount for mentioning me, thanked me through PM, and kept it moving.

What do I gain by posting the info here publicly, besides another outlet manager PERSONALLY calling my cell phone asking me NOT to blow them up because vultures blow up the phones as soon as I post on NT.  My message wasn't a "hint" -- as usual, it was more a test of people's character than mine.

One side, y'all always complaining about how this site and the people on it has "changed." everytime you can't get your way. SOME need to check themselves and keep your emotions out of it.

Do I need to post my receipts too?

laugh.gif

^^lol bro you know wussup, no need to get heated trying to explain yourself... btw im pretty sure i got at least 20 kicks for the low low with your help on here...

s/o to all the trill %@@*$* on nt who look out for the homies..

^^lol bro you know wussup, no need to get heated trying to explain yourself... btw im pretty sure i got at least 20 kicks for the low low with your help on here...

s/o to all the trill %@@*$* on nt who look out for the homies..

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.
PI only got 606, 110, 404, 070, 414, 106, 402, 008, shields plus 1st and 2nd release of 001. 
that navy/orange CW is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.
PI only got 606, 110, 404, 070, 414, 106, 402, 008, shields plus 1st and 2nd release of 001. 
that navy/orange CW is 
pimp.gif

^They're actually Wine (Purple).

Nice, MF! I tempted to get those for another spot in the running rotation.

^They're actually Wine (Purple).

Nice, MF! I tempted to get those for another spot in the running rotation.

I just picked up a pair of the black/white (071) cw off Ebay. I got 'em the same size as my other LEs, but the fit seems a little tighter. Has anyone else noticed any differences in the sizing between different LE cws? Or is it just me?

I just picked up a pair of the black/white (071) cw off Ebay. I got 'em the same size as my other LEs, but the fit seems a little tighter. Has anyone else noticed any differences in the sizing between different LE cws? Or is it just me?

picked up a second pair of the shields to deadstock.... $40.30 on swoosh with the 20% additional discount on clearance items lol

picked up a second pair of the shields to deadstock.... $40.30 on swoosh with the 20% additional discount on clearance items lol

Really hoping Nike changes up a bit and releases some white-based colorways for the lunareclipse 2s. The initial batch of colorways for the 2's is terrible, IMO with the exception of the green ones which are next to impossible to find. Love the shoe but I'm holding our for better colorways.

Really hoping Nike changes up a bit and releases some white-based colorways for the lunareclipse 2s. The initial batch of colorways for the 2's is terrible, IMO with the exception of the green ones which are next to impossible to find. Love the shoe but I'm holding our for better colorways.

very happy now,,just copped another gray/volt pair off runningwarehouse for $59 and finaly got the white/red pair in my size from uptempoair off ebay

very happy now,,just copped another gray/volt pair off runningwarehouse for $59 and finaly got the white/red pair in my size from uptempoair off ebay

Back
Top Bottom