Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Picked these up from NDC a few weeks ago. Worn them a few times (casually) and love them so far.

hu3bt1.jpg

10pacr7.jpg

2zq6l2b.jpg

new grey/purple/white colorway on NDC.... NEEEEEEED to see these in person. I'm in love right now lol

new grey/purple/white colorway on NDC.... NEEEEEEED to see these in person. I'm in love right now lol

Nice, photo blues are still a must for me but the 11 air max and free run 2s may squeeze them out of the budget

Nice, photo blues are still a must for me but the 11 air max and free run 2s may squeeze them out of the budget

Got a pair of stealths on ebay last week for 76 shipped, box is pretty beat, but cant complain for the price, gonna rock for the first time tomorrow.

Got a pair of stealths on ebay last week for 76 shipped, box is pretty beat, but cant complain for the price, gonna rock for the first time tomorrow.

Shoes actually looks much better in person. Clean CW.

Iphone picture.
Picture taken outside with natural light. Purple don't show as it turns into blue.

Iphone picture with HDR.
Picture taken inside the house with dim lighting.

Shoes actually looks much better in person. Clean CW.

Iphone picture.
Picture taken outside with natural light. Purple don't show as it turns into blue.

Iphone picture with HDR.
Picture taken inside the house with dim lighting.

What justifies the almost $30 jump up from nearly all the other Lunar runners?

not that its a big deal at all just curious

Originally Posted by AJ27526

To me, night and day difference from other lunars.

Better fit. More comfortable. Better material. Again, just my opinion.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I agree ptngina.  I bought a pair of LunarSwifts from FTL about a month ago because they were on sale for $30.  I didn't get to try them on because they only had a small size left, so I stock located them.  After wearing the LunarSwifts...I will NOT be running in them.  Decided to pull the trigger on the LunarEclipses last week.  Got the Stealth/Volt's in yesterday and the White/Grey/Blue in today.  The Eclipses are so much more comfortable.  Almost as comfy as my AM2010's.

lunareclipse.png

The White/Grey/Blues are samples that I got from the Gilroy outlet.  Some minor glue stains & a pen mark on the toe cap (you can kind of see it in the pic) but for $40 shipped I'm happy.  I'm definitely gonna have to get the White/Red pair now.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I agree ptngina.  I bought a pair of LunarSwifts from FTL about a month ago because they were on sale for $30.  I didn't get to try them on because they only had a small size left, so I stock located them.  After wearing the LunarSwifts...I will NOT be running in them.  Decided to pull the trigger on the LunarEclipses last week.  Got the Stealth/Volt's in yesterday and the White/Grey/Blue in today.  The Eclipses are so much more comfortable.  Almost as comfy as my AM2010's.

lunareclipse.png

The White/Grey/Blues are samples that I got from the Gilroy outlet.  Some minor glue stains & a pen mark on the toe cap (you can kind of see it in the pic) but for $40 shipped I'm happy.  I'm definitely gonna have to get the White/Red pair now.

I copped the Stealth/Volts and haven't taken them for a spin yet.  But the other day I ran from the bar to my ride to avoid the rain, and the feel of the Lunar Eclipse were insane.  Definitely on the hunt for the white/reds and the blues...

I copped the Stealth/Volts and haven't taken them for a spin yet.  But the other day I ran from the bar to my ride to avoid the rain, and the feel of the Lunar Eclipse were insane.  Definitely on the hunt for the white/reds and the blues...

Back
Top Bottom