Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Those all white/red joints are a must cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eclipse are prob the most comfy shoes I own out of 150+ pairs.
i only got 100 or so kicks but i def agree!
One of the most comfortable out of the 1,000 pairs I have...
these must be REAL comfortable then!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eclipse are prob the most comfy shoes I own out of 150+ pairs.
i only got 100 or so kicks but i def agree!
One of the most comfortable out of the 1,000 pairs I have...
these must be REAL comfortable then!

I don't have my Free Run 2+s yet, nor do I own an AM11, but I'll try to help out...

AM11 = 13.8 oz (Sz 9M)

Eclipse = 11.5 oz (Sz 9M)

Free Run 2 = 9.3 oz (Sz 9M)

Free Run 1 = 8.8 oz (Sz 9M)

Weight is the one of the main differences between all. Like I said, I don't own the AM11, but looking at these #s, I would presume they're the MOST cushioned. On the opposite side of the scale, the Free Runs have least weight and are the least cushioned because they try to mimic barefoot running. They also have the most flexibility. I usually use them for medium to short runs (13M and under). Eclipses are intermediate between the other, and I normally use them for my long distance runs (13M+) because they have enough cushioning to get me through the latter mileage. They also have a pretty unique lock-in fit around your heel/ankle via Dynamic Support clip.

I don't have my Free Run 2+s yet, nor do I own an AM11, but I'll try to help out...

AM11 = 13.8 oz (Sz 9M)

Eclipse = 11.5 oz (Sz 9M)

Free Run 2 = 9.3 oz (Sz 9M)

Free Run 1 = 8.8 oz (Sz 9M)

Weight is the one of the main differences between all. Like I said, I don't own the AM11, but looking at these #s, I would presume they're the MOST cushioned. On the opposite side of the scale, the Free Runs have least weight and are the least cushioned because they try to mimic barefoot running. They also have the most flexibility. I usually use them for medium to short runs (13M and under). Eclipses are intermediate between the other, and I normally use them for my long distance runs (13M+) because they have enough cushioning to get me through the latter mileage. They also have a pretty unique lock-in fit around your heel/ankle via Dynamic Support clip.

i recently bought a pair of lunar elite 2s and love the cushion/comfort.
are the lunar eclipses even better? thinking about getting a pair tomorrow.

i recently bought a pair of lunar elite 2s and love the cushion/comfort.
are the lunar eclipses even better? thinking about getting a pair tomorrow.

Anyone interested: alssports.com has a few colors of men and women on sale as well as a 20% code ("likeals") that is applicable. I got another pair of chrome/volts for $79.99 shipped and a pair for the wife as well.

Anyone interested: alssports.com has a few colors of men and women on sale as well as a 20% code ("likeals") that is applicable. I got another pair of chrome/volts for $79.99 shipped and a pair for the wife as well.

Just bought my black/white pair on that site, thanks. I tried these on and they were great, will probably be my summer recruiting/camp shoe. Might take a couple of test runs on them, been an asics guy for a while now.

Just bought my black/white pair on that site, thanks. I tried these on and they were great, will probably be my summer recruiting/camp shoe. Might take a couple of test runs on them, been an asics guy for a while now.

Thanks jcliz for the heads up. Wanted to get the LunarGlide 2 from Eastbay but they had the restriction. Copped the black/red and it should be here quicker than EB.
pimp.gif

Thanks jcliz for the heads up. Wanted to get the LunarGlide 2 from Eastbay but they had the restriction. Copped the black/red and it should be here quicker than EB.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom