Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Thinking I might need a pair of these. Having some stability issues with my Free and actually think these look pretty dope too.

Thinking I might need a pair of these. Having some stability issues with my Free and actually think these look pretty dope too.

^^
Frees are by no means stability shoes. Definitely try the Eclipses on, as they are Nike's premium stability runner

^^
Frees are by no means stability shoes. Definitely try the Eclipses on, as they are Nike's premium stability runner

Sorry if this was asked/answered already, but how do these fit compared to the Free Run 2s???

Sorry if this was asked/answered already, but how do these fit compared to the Free Run 2s???

I recently picked up a pair of the grey ones with the neon outsole. Comfiest shoe I've ever worn haha

I recently picked up a pair of the grey ones with the neon outsole. Comfiest shoe I've ever worn haha

terrell, tx outset has many sizes in the blu/obsidian and white/red colorways for $99. i bought 1 of each but am returning. don't luv them like i hoped i would. good luck everybody trying to cop.

terrell, tx outset has many sizes in the blu/obsidian and white/red colorways for $99. i bought 1 of each but am returning. don't luv them like i hoped i would. good luck everybody trying to cop.

Back
Top Bottom