Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by frazier10

Cypress Factory
281-758-1990
$39.97 (408582-001)
Just ordered yesterday. Can't resist for $49 shipped to Cali. Hopefully it comes through....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^when i called smallest was sz 10 i was salty!

frown.gif

Still on my search for ANY pair in 8-8.5...

got my tracking from cypress...arrival is thursday for these and the white red from jimmy jazz both arrive on the same day
smile.gif

$50 - good deal!

still LOVING these shoes, i get complements EVERY time i wear these at work, and these are 50-90 year olds giving me love!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

Un-DS these on such a nice weather in San Diego....worth $50
7484411904_1204263cc6_z.jpg
ILLLY! 

I thought it would be impossible top the LunarTrainer as my favorite Lunar, but the LEs now own that title.
pimp.gif

I bought a pair of these about a year ago at a local store and their great. I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know of a place that still sales them or a site? 

I have a confession. After wearing my LEs to work almost every day for 2 yrs, I got rid of them.

I have never regretted getting rid of a pair of shoes the way I have with the LEs.

I got a pair of the new LE3s to try and ease the pain, but all the LE3s did was cause me pain. The flywire on the forefoot was way to constricting and tight- even with the laces as loose as I could get them.

After searching and waiting I found a pair of DS LG1s for a great price.

I've learned my lesson! My LGs are back baby!

I have a confession. After wearing my LEs to work almost every day for 2 yrs, I got rid of them.

I have never regretted getting rid of a pair of shoes the way I have with the LEs.

I got a pair of the new LE3s to try and ease the pain, but all the LE3s did was cause me pain. The flywire on the forefoot was way to constricting and tight- even with the laces as loose as I could get them.

After searching and waiting I found a pair of DS LG1s for a great price.

I've learned my lesson! My LGs are back baby!

Very nice and a smart move, such great sneakers. I got mine for cheap, I don't remember if they were from an outlet or just on sale, but they're one of the few sneakers I've bought a double of. I still have one pair in perfect condition but they've gotten lost in the shuffle and I barely wear them. My Lunarglide 4s are great too.

I still need that blue/volt pair at the top of this page, pretty sure I was like the first person searching for them in this thread (might've been under my old SN) but they were only overseas and like $160+...I'd paid maybe $60 for each of my others and just couldn't do it. Probably should've. :wow:

Super digging on this one, but I forgot about these until I came across them in a search on eBay a few days ago. Now I really want to get a pair again. These were my favorite and I wore the **** out of my pairs when they were $40. Smh for not holding on to more pairs. Anyone sitting on a Ds 10.5 Volt?

^^^ One of the best lunarline......hopefully they get retroed some day. I will cop the volt for sure.

Back
Top Bottom