Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

These are so sick!!! Color options for iD on these are great..
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

May God bless you, Frazier! I'm about to copp the Max Orange LG3s! GREAT STEALS on that site!
eek.gif

2cgehhd.png

May God bless you, Frazier! I'm about to copp the Max Orange LG3s! GREAT STEALS on that site!
eek.gif

2cgehhd.png
isnt that what niketalk is all about,helping thy fellow sneakerhead...........i wore mine yesterday and i like them especially in the cold of new jersey

eek.gif

2cgehhd.png
isnt that what niketalk is all about,helping thy fellow sneakerhead...........i wore mine yesterday and i like them especially in the cold of new jersey

eek.gif

2cgehhd.png

How's the ankle cut on these? Like would you say closer to Kobe vi or Air Jordan 3-4?

eek.gif

2cgehhd.png

How's the ankle cut on these? Like would you say closer to Kobe vi or Air Jordan 3-4?

Originally Posted by frazier10

eek.gif

Yep! Again, I appreciate the info, Sir! I' kinda salty I didn't scoop up the Shield LG3s as well...
mad.gif
 $104 shipped for 2 LG3s is straight robbery!
eek.gif

Bron: They're definitely lower than the IIIs and IVs. I don't own the KB VIs, but the LG3s are closer to them than the Js. Moreover, I'd say the ankle cut of the LG3s is very close to the AM1s.  

Originally Posted by frazier10

eek.gif

Yep! Again, I appreciate the info, Sir! I' kinda salty I didn't scoop up the Shield LG3s as well...
mad.gif
 $104 shipped for 2 LG3s is straight robbery!
eek.gif

Bron: They're definitely lower than the IIIs and IVs. I don't own the KB VIs, but the LG3s are closer to them than the Js. Moreover, I'd say the ankle cut of the LG3s is very close to the AM1s.  

@ILLustRAYt thanks for the heads up. Just copped he bk/rd/yellow, and the grey/orange cw's for 130 shipped with my ShopRunner acct.

@ILLustRAYt thanks for the heads up. Just copped he bk/rd/yellow, and the grey/orange cw's for 130 shipped with my ShopRunner acct.

Originally Posted by JSEspero916

How were you able to use the coupon online?

Originally Posted by NeoSole89

Nvm, looks like SA is having a 25% off sale online through 12/18.  Just copped the shields for $65 shipped!

Nvm, looks like SA is having a 25% off sale online through 12/18.  Just copped the shields for $65 shipped!

Good looks! Just the instore offer ended yesterday, and I didn't spot those LG3 Shields! 

xcjc0n.jpg

Good looks! Just the instore offer ended yesterday, and I didn't spot those LG3 Shields! 

xcjc0n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom