Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

LunarJam LG3.
dc4fvd.png
smokin.gif
 That midsole is soo dope!

Those are ridiculous! Looks like I may have to copy those on ID.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I need these!
These are a must; looks like an iD colorway..

That they are. Can't wait for them to hit NDC!
nerd.gif

Also, thanks for the kind words!

-edit- 
I'll definitely be speckling 'em up. They'll be a nice counterpart to my EM LG3s.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I need these!
These are a must; looks like an iD colorway..

That they are. Can't wait for them to hit NDC!
nerd.gif

Also, thanks for the kind words!

-edit- 
I'll definitely be speckling 'em up. They'll be a nice counterpart to my EM LG3s.
pimp.gif

finally caved in on the sports authority 25% and copped the shields. wasnt going to but they kept sending me so many damn emails lol

finally caved in on the sports authority 25% and copped the shields. wasnt going to but they kept sending me so many damn emails lol

Thank, Ron!

This Black / Solar Red cw is on sale at FNLs for $60. I'll probably scoop up a pair over the weekend. Finally, I can run in LG3s lol

lb8rd.jpg

Its been a while NT but I am here seeking help. So here are the questions I have.... Is this shoe good for supination/underpronation? Is solar red closer to pink than red? Lastly, anyone know of any good deals on these? I dont really care for the coloways but I am asking about the solar red colorway because I am training for a breast cancer walk and if it is close to pink that would be nice.  Thanks for any help.

Thank, Ron!

This Black / Solar Red cw is on sale at FNLs for $60. I'll probably scoop up a pair over the weekend. Finally, I can run in LG3s lol

lb8rd.jpg

Its been a while NT but I am here seeking help. So here are the questions I have.... Is this shoe good for supination/underpronation? Is solar red closer to pink than red? Lastly, anyone know of any good deals on these? I dont really care for the coloways but I am asking about the solar red colorway because I am training for a breast cancer walk and if it is close to pink that would be nice.  Thanks for any help.

^^^
- I underpronate, but I haven't run in LG3s yet...

- Solar Red is closer to Pink than Red. It's very similar to the Infrared that most of us are familiar with.

- Finish Line looks to be the retailer to carry them. They're only $60 too!

^^^
- I underpronate, but I haven't run in LG3s yet...

- Solar Red is closer to Pink than Red. It's very similar to the Infrared that most of us are familiar with.

- Finish Line looks to be the retailer to carry them. They're only $60 too!

thanks for the help. I placed an order for instore pick and used a $10 off $60coupon(had to add a pair of $2.50 shoe laces to get it past $60) but came out to $55 and change. Im pretty happy with the price, hopefully i will be just as happy when i pick up the shoes.

thanks for the help. I placed an order for instore pick and used a $10 off $60coupon(had to add a pair of $2.50 shoe laces to get it past $60) but came out to $55 and change. Im pretty happy with the price, hopefully i will be just as happy when i pick up the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom