Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

I instantly think of the Joker when I see those on Eastbay. Wish FNL was carrying that colorway so I could use my rewards. Hey Eastbay Rep any idea what colors you will be carrying and why there isnt a full size run on some of the sizes? did you guys just not receive a fsr?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I instantly think of the Joker when I see those on Eastbay. Wish FNL was carrying that colorway so I could use my rewards. Hey Eastbay Rep any idea what colors you will be carrying and why there isnt a full size run on some of the sizes? did you guys just not receive a fsr?  
We do expect to receive a few more colorways in August. At this time the actual colors we will be carrying and the release date is still subject to change. Please check back in mid August for updated release information. The LunarGlide +3's we currently have was not a full size run. Unfortunately, the quantites we received in some sizes were very limited. We are uncertain if more will become available to restock the smaller sizes.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

We do expect to receive a few more colorways in August. At this time the actual colors we will be carrying and the release date is still subject to change. Please check back in mid August for updated release information. The LunarGlide +3's we currently have was not a full size run. Unfortunately, the quantites we received in some sizes were very limited. We are uncertain if more will become available to restock the smaller sizes.

EastbayRep - Dustin

runningwarehouse finally just added these,no discounted price but they do have actual good pics of the LAF and imo there the best colorway by far.......mine will be here friday so ill tray and post pics

runningwarehouse finally just added these,no discounted price but they do have actual good pics of the LAF and imo there the best colorway by far.......mine will be here friday so ill tray and post pics

To much yellow for me on the LS. I wish that black and red didnt have that white at the sockliner. I still have this weird obsession with those purple ones!

To much yellow for me on the LS. I wish that black and red didnt have that white at the sockliner. I still have this weird obsession with those purple ones!

Had to put this on top of the page, so it doesn't get overlooked. A good homie of mine just told me Sports Authority is having an F&F promo of 25%  from 7/13-7/19, and THEY HAVE the LG3s. Most importantly, they're valid for the offer! My local SA had the Anthracite / Volt / Red. Good luck!

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/General_Postings/071311_social-F&F_coupons.pdf

BIG up to my homie, Conrad, for the info!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just got my LunarGlide+ 2 Breathe's today...absolutely love them.  Seriously considering copping the anthracite/volt/red colorway now.

Edit: Just ordered 'em off Eastbay using their $20 off $99 code...$87.98 shipped. I'll take it.
pimp.gif

Just got my LunarGlide+ 2 Breathe's today...absolutely love them.  Seriously considering copping the anthracite/volt/red colorway now.

Edit: Just ordered 'em off Eastbay using their $20 off $99 code...$87.98 shipped. I'll take it.
pimp.gif

Neighbor!! gooooood lookin out on that SA heads up! I've been wondering how I was going to get those for significantly less than retail and now my question is answered! hell pre-bar present lol
Edit: Can't wait to see pics of your LAFs Frazier. I think they're going to be a classic. They look dope on the rw so i know they're going to be ridic in person/real photos

Neighbor!! gooooood lookin out on that SA heads up! I've been wondering how I was going to get those for significantly less than retail and now my question is answered! hell pre-bar present lol
Edit: Can't wait to see pics of your LAFs Frazier. I think they're going to be a classic. They look dope on the rw so i know they're going to be ridic in person/real photos

Back
Top Bottom