Nike Mayfly Woven QS

I got the greys in yesterday.  I wish they kept the leather sole because it was better for barefoot use.  The new soles aren't as good at all.  Socks now required.

does anyone know where i can get the greys or bronze for retail in a 10.5  been going ham with school and havent had time to pay attention to releases. thanks in advance 

Sneakersnstuff
thanks but looks like i checked back too late. anywhere else

this is one those shoes where i feel like getting the black, bone, iron, and bronze. these and innevas man...i dunno how they didnt take off heavy. aesthetically the best shoes out there. was so excited to see that they retrod. i almost bought  a bronze pair for a ridiculous price last year. 

was about to order bronze on oki ni but looks like SNS hsa that 10.5 back in stock so i got them there. thanks. gonna try and get those grey ones soon. 

greys on NDC
in time my friend. gotta give it a rest. between NMDs, mayflys, and ID sock darts its gonna be a long summer on my pockets lol. just gotta make sure i cop before the pairs dry up like 3 years ago. and then people start taxing 300 for mayflys. 

FSR of all colors restocked on SNS today, including the bronze pair, grabbed the 2nd to last sz13...

know of another spot online that has them in a 13 for a couple more bucks if they s/o on SNS.....if interested, pm me

Last edited:
Got my bronze pair. From SNs. No import tax. Fast shipping also Total was 135 I think. They are extra extra comfy. More so than I expected them to be.

Last edited:
Just wondering if I should go ahead and purchase from SNS or are the Bronze colorway set to release stateside?

Got these from SNS shoes came in 4 days and I'm in Texas lol. This shoe is really nice I wear a 10.5 in the flyknit racer and went down to a 10 in these and they fit perfectly, I have a narrow foot if that helps anyone out. Shoe is really comfortable and perfect for the summer.View media item 2070778

^ mine came in today from SNS as well....I ordered sat night at like 11:45pm and arrived today in NJ. Awesome shoe. Perfect for summer

^end has them in scattered smaller sizes. been looking for a sz13 but I can't tell if these are wmns only cause largest size I've seen is US11.5

pretty much everywhere restocked on the bronze. check "rezet store"

use tierzer0.com and you can find all the SP, tier0, and nike accounts in the world. if im ever looking for a shoe i just go thru that one by one and check. they restocked in a lot of places. bookmark that page trust me. helped me soooo many times when i thought  a shoe was sold out everywhere and i found it in a small shop in germany in a popular sz 10.5 or a 10. 

Got these from SNS shoes came in 4 days and I'm in Texas lol. This shoe is really nice I wear a 10.5 in the flyknit racer and went down to a 10 in these and they fit perfectly, I have a narrow foot if that helps anyone out. Shoe is really comfortable and perfect for the summer.View media item 2070778
Snug fit or a little bit of room when you sized down a half??

Back
Top Bottom