NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

Thanks leaning toward the white swoosh just wanted some feedback.  Good suggestion about the banned 2s hadn't thought of that.

Nice! Just an observation but it looks like the ones that have been coming in are mostly black.. My greys have been "built" but my whites are "still in progress" and they were placed at the same time.. On the 23rd..

Last edited:
Just saw on IG a post about ordering an ID pair that is black and receiving it two weeks later.  That's super speedy.
glasses.gif

I ordered mine on the morning of the 23rd, base color black with gold swoosh. Been built for a week and a half and said shipped for about the same time. But says check back for details since on tracking information. Taking their time i guess at ups.

I ordered mine on the morning of the 23rd, base color black with gold swoosh. Been built for a week and a half and said shipped for about the same time. But says check back for details since on tracking information. Taking their time i guess at ups.

Mine have been built for over a week and still no shipping info.. Maybe they'll just randomly show up.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

iDs ship from the factory, so it can take a bit to get them in. Although Nike usually won't send you tracking till they clear customs

Often IDs will sit until they get enough of them to ship out at the same time. Save costs for Nike and in theory us.

Often IDs will sit until they get enough of them to ship out at the same time. Save costs for Nike and in theory us.

Hell.. I ID'd multiple pairs.. I know I'm not the only one.. Someone tell Nike to hurry up.. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just happened to check my order since I have a CrossFit comp this weekend and wanted to wear my IDs and notice I now have a "track package" button in my order status that's been assigned a UPS tracking number!! No email update though.  Ordered dark grey/light grey metcons the night before orders went "live".  So hopefully everyone else will see a little movement with theirs!!

I got one too was hoping for my kicks. Still got nothing from Nike. It's been 3 weeks today. Guess I'm impatient.

Back
Top Bottom