NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

Can we please keep the conversation to the Metcon ID in this thread. There is a separate thread for general Metcon info.

Had a coupon from a mistake Nike made a while back (nice surprise as I didn't even ask for it).  So it made the IDs about the same price as the regular ones.  Took the plunge on four (3 gold swoosh and one OG volt 2).  We will see how they turn out.

:smokin those look fresh man. let us know if you notice any difference compared to the retail version once you work out in them

I ordered mine 1/22/16, still only says build complete. No shipping information.

Last edited:
And to answer an earlier question, the quality of the ID's is just as good as the stock 2's

Anyone have live pics of the "Hyper Jade" color? I'm looking to id a clean simple pair but don't want them to look feminine.... I'd go royal but I've already ID'd a pair with Royal in them

View media item 1900084

Last edited:
If you look on IG there are some pics of IDs made for a few women coaches. They look to have the hyper jade / Baby blue color on them.

If I had to pick it'll be the third one.

But I wouldn't drop the money for that color scheme though. Wonder if Nike will drop some short of banned 2s close to the xfit games this year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom