NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I'm trying to get some new insoles for a pair of metcon 1's does anyone know how I might acquire them?
You can try to call Nike, but I don't know if thy will be able to help, being they don's sell insoles.  I bought a pair of oly's from an outlet store and they only came with one pair of insoles, I called them trying to get the competition ones and they said I would have to return them and then order a new pair. That was the aswer they game me "we don't sell insoles" which is sucks being they make specific insoles for some shoes, like the Metcon, Kobe's, and Romaleos.

Hopefully you will get a different answer than I did.

You can try to call Nike, but I don't know if thy will be able to help, being they don's sell insoles.  I bought a pair of oly's from an outlet store and they only came with one pair of insoles, I called them trying to get the competition ones and they said I would have to return them and then order a new pair. That was the aswer they game me "we don't sell insoles" which is sucks being they make specific insoles for some shoes, like the Metcon, Kobe's, and Romaleos.

Hopefully you will get a different answer than I did.

Yeah I was hoping since they were unique insoles that maybe they would.. I'll let everyone know if I have any luck

Just curious... Does Nike charge you for IDs when you first place the order or after they're made and have shipped?

Those darker lighter blue ones also kind of by his shoulder and down from the mints look like a variation on last year's banned colorway.

Last edited:
@T1ranger how did you get those samples I saw on IG?!
Ya, I found them on eBay last week.  They were the first ones to pop up on there.  Since I got mine I've seen a few more listings. Looks like an outlet in Arizona got them.  Price has definitely gone up with these new listings though. 

Last edited:
Ya, I found them on eBay last week.  They were the first ones to pop up on there.  Since I got mine I've seen a few more listings. Looks like an outlet in Arizona got them.  Price has definitely gone up with these new listings though. 

$160 for a pair of blue Monday samples! Excessive!

Came up on some unreleased colors
Those are the samples for the various colors already released (left = grey, middle = green, right = racer blues?).  Very rare, apparently, but they're popping up on ebay left and right lately.

Those are the samples for the various colors already released (left = grey, middle = green, right = racer blues?).  Very rare, apparently, but they're popping up on ebay left and right lately.

Correct, they share the same color code but colors are different along with swoosh placement

Another pair of Metcon 2's and another separation issue.  This time it involves the grey/gum-camo/turquoise.  Issue still presents itself on the flex points near the ball of the feet.  Not nearly as prevalent/immediate as when it occurred on the Dynasty Purple Strong as Steel model, but disappointing nonetheless.  

Will likely move on to a different model.  Shame, as they're functionally a great shoe, but reviews on Nike show that I'm not alone.  

Last edited:
Nice find in the samples. Kind of wish they swoosh was still in the same position.

Out of curiosity, how do most like their metcons to fit?

Like really snug with toe right at the end, or a little room?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom