NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Has anyone seen these in person with the low swoosh placement?
These are a sample picture.  Only the samples have the swoosh in that position. If you notice the material on the outer is also different on the outside also, the production shoes do not have the ribs on the outside upper, only on the inside above the arch. 

These are a sample picture.  Only the samples have the swoosh in that position. If you notice the material on the outer is also different on the outside also, the production shoes do not have the ribs on the outside upper, only on the inside above the arch. 
Got it. That's what I figured.

Ahh I see. haven't been on IG much lately. just got the email about it releasing May 1st.

Give me a follow on IG: Richiemcfly, I'll follow back :nerd:

About to pull the trigger on some 2's. Consensus is they fit slightly more snug than the 1's right? The 1's were pretty tight on my left foot so thinking of going up .5 on the 2's

About to pull the trigger on some 2's. Consensus is they fit slightly more snug than the 1's right? The 1's were pretty tight on my left foot so thinking of going up .5 on the 2's

Yes, they are a little more snug, if the 1's were tight go the 1/2 size up for sure.

My first post ever on here.

Here's my custom ILLEST JTT metcon 2.

Im a freak for camo, black , white, silver, greys.... My color pallet isnt very crossfit'ish at all.

Has the toe box of anyone else's 2's stretched?

When I bought the shoes, they fit perfect, now after some wear the toe box has stretched and the fit is quite sloppy. I had a similar problem with the 1's

When I bought the shoes, they fit perfect, now after some wear the toe box has stretched and the fit is quite sloppy. I had a similar problem with the 1's
I havent noticed them stretching much at all on mine. I have noticed that some pairs have more room in the toes compared to others, even though the sizes are the same. 

After break in I just had to retighten the laces and all was good again but other than that nothing on the toe box stretching out

Has anyone had any issues your pinky toes rubbing on these metcons? I've been using mine for my WOD's and I noticed that my pinky toes are red on the sides. Should I start using thinner socks? I always use thick socks cuz of the WOD's (more cushioning on my feet)

Nike needs to release more colors.  I haven't bought a pair yet and I need to get a new pair of gym shoes.  Or Nike should just add Navy/Obsidian to the iD and I'll be good. 

Back
Top Bottom