NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

WOOOOW!
How can this only be a women's color?!! I WANT!!!
frown.gif
real talk... those look icy... any more detailed pics?

Stumbled onto this thread......I guess I missed the boat on the Daring Reds. I had them in my cart on FNL, then when I went to check out they disappeared. Anyone in NYC know whether I can still find these in stores? I spend most of my free time in Manhattan (Im a size 8-8.5 if that helps)

Stumbled onto this thread......I guess I missed the boat on the Daring Reds. I had them in my cart on FNL, then when I went to check out they disappeared. Anyone in NYC know whether I can still find these in stores? I spend most of my free time in Manhattan (Im a size 8-8.5 if that helps)

Call around to different sports authorities and other sports stores. You can also call nike to see if they can locate a pair for you

View media item 1514788
Here is a new cw. Not my favorite but hopefully this means ID is on the way and they are working out kinks with large orders for boxes like this and invictus. Or they are knock offs, the toe box mesh looks different than the others.

Last edited:
Here is a new cw. Not my favorite but hopefully this means ID is on the way and they are working out kinks with large orders for boxes like this and invictus. Or they are knock offs, the toe box mesh looks different than the others.
Def not a new colorway.  The only options here are knockoffs or early production runs for testing.  The flex grooves are missing from the sole.  They just look off. 

picked up a pair of the purple today, in lieu of camo or dove grey availability. Still look pretty damn good!

Back
Top Bottom