NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

a finisher will add shine to the flat black. I went without a finished and it seems to be holding up well.

touch up are pretty easy once you have the paint if/when needed

Filing a claim on my Metcons because of the mesh. Hopefully they will accept it. I have the original colorway of the black/grey. It was the first model/run that came out with the bad mesh. Hopefully they accept it, since it took me a while to actually file the claim since i've been so busy.

I realized that's the same reason mine were sitting in the closet, so I fixed it
i had no clue how in demand these were. while id love to paint them black and sport them i started an auction at 69 bucks expecting to get at least 100 for a used shoe and its over 250 right now

I realized that's the same reason mine were sitting in the closet, so I fixed it
i had no clue how in demand these were. while id love to paint them black and sport them i started an auction at 69 bucks expecting to get at least 100 for a used shoe and its over 250 right now

:wow: well damn, can't blame you. I may consider selling mine for that price :lol:

After seeing this I'm seriously considering doing this with my squadrons.. The navy can go with so may things but the orange clashes with so many things.. How difficult is this project? I'd really not like to mess my shoe up with paint. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Also, where's the best place to order laces and what size? Doing this today.

Last edited:
ruben705 ruben705 tongue, inside of the shoe, strap, and squares around toe box were blacked out

huckjoy huckjoy really simple to do. takes about an hour only cause you'd want to do a few coats.

for laces check out ropelace supply or laced up laces

Anybody have any tips on where I could customize my metcon 1s or how to do it myself? I want to get the cool grey/wolf grey/volt ones but that gum sole really bothers on that colorway so I want to know if it's possible to get the sole replaced to say a silver one or somehow paint it myself??? I doubt I could paint it since it would just wear off but maybe someone has some tips.

solid345 solid345 a sole swap would be the way to go on that. although, that won't be cheap. mainly cause you have to buy two pairs of shoes plus it isn't easy so labor will be a pretty penny.

painting the soles would be easy and relatively cheap, but since it's the sole the paint will come off with wear

@solid345 a sole swap would be the way to go on that. although, that won't be cheap. mainly cause you have to buy two pairs of shoes plus it isn't easy so labor will be a pretty penny.

painting the soles would be easy and relatively cheap, but since it's the sole the paint will come off with wear
yea it might be a bit too expensive just for some gym shoes.....I wish they would just restock the old colorways so I could just get the pairs I want but I don't see that happening 

anyone have any leads on 10.5 in banned?  missed the restocks on NDC 
I have a NIB pair that was supposed to go to another member on here but he hasn't responded in a few days to complete payment. I'll message you the details.

Dave

Fresh or anyone else any updates on these drops that are supposed to hit before September?
There will be a few Quick Strikes between now and September if that helps? The 3M color may be one of them plus a few you havent seen.

That should keep you on your toes for awhile. 

-Fresh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom