NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

roll.gif

Has anyone seen or have info on the Pink and Grey with dark purple/plum soles?

As seen on NikeMetconClub on IG.
Just heard back from the person who owns them,  I was incorrect. They are a men's CW, but no other info on them yet. 

I just scored a pair on Banned 1s on eBay for a 100 bucks new, might want to check there. They do not make a Banned Metcon 2.

that's a limited run done for invictus...saw it on Instagram forgot who posted it

Ya, it was done as a raffle for just the invictus members as part of their tribute WOD today  for Kobe.  I'm sure they will be popping up on eBay thought.

The Nano 6 has the same outsole as the 5. They been running that pattern of 2 years on outsoles for a while now. Just the upper changed which will change the fit, but not the ride. Hated my 5.0's, I'll just stick with Met Cons.

Surprised this image hasnt popped up on here yet.

Lots of CWs back there. (Including the pink and plum sole from earlier in the week)

Last edited:
Does Fischer's boyfriend deserve to be a Nike athlete? Or do you think that was a prerequisite for her joining the team?

Does Fischer's boyfriend deserve to be a Nike athlete? Or do you think that was a prerequisite for her joining the team?
Invictus athlete is a big thing probably. But also...Affiliate Cup champion 2014. Multi time games competitor. GRID athlete. Other than bridges and fraser he is no less qualified than Sager, Leverich, Olsen, Anderson, or Smith. Heck James Townsend is a Nike athlete and he has done nothing competitively. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom