NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I definitely like to have a little room, but not too much. no room would ruin my feet

Yooooooooo!

Just got info on a Spartan race in my area for July... Guess i have to start getting back into Crossfit for the next two months. ( had a double lateral meniscal surgery last fall, has been tough to get back full time).

Anyway! Info that i came in here to share.... sounds like Nike is going to sponsor Wodapalooza...  I think this is huge, when Nike stands behind something, the world knows.

Still waiting for the Blue Lagoon 2's to drop significantly on sale so i can grab a pair, would pay full price but i sill have several pairs of 1's as well as the new USA nanos that are unworn. 

I hope everyone is doing well, im sure there is a ton of new posters in here now who have no idea who i am :smile:

Yooooooooo!

Just got info on a Spartan race in my area for July... Guess i have to start getting back into Crossfit for the next two months. ( had a double lateral meniscal surgery last fall, has been tough to get back full time).

Anyway! Info that i came in here to share.... sounds like Nike is going to sponsor Wodapalooza...  I think this is huge, when Nike stands behind something, the world knows.

Still waiting for the Blue Lagoon 2's to drop significantly on sale so i can grab a pair, would pay full price but i sill have several pairs of 1's as well as the new USA nanos that are unworn. 

I hope everyone is doing well, im sure there is a ton of new posters in here now who have no idea who i am :smile:
Hope all is well Fresh! Thanks for all you do!

Those samples are sick!

Heading to the Nike Outlet near me today! Hopefully I can find a pair!

Last edited:
Yooooooooo!

You know if you want. You could return your 1's back and get credit or your money back so can get the blue lagoon's. If you purchased your 1's from Nike

Last edited:

Yooooooooo!

Good to hear from you Fresh. My new FINL source is not as reliable and I have to pry info out of her. 
happy.gif

Speaking of Wodapalooza and Nike, anyone notice Noah has been all reebok lately? After he was Nike's guy for the Blue Mondays and with his box owner/friend Guido being a big part of Wodapalooza it seems weird that the Nike deal would have already fallen apart.

Yooooooooo!

Good to hear from you Fresh. My new FINL source is not as reliable and I have to pry info out of her. 
happy.gif

Speaking of Wodapalooza and Nike, anyone notice Noah has been all reebok lately? After he was Nike's guy for the Blue Mondays and with his box owner/friend Guido being a big part of Wodapalooza it seems weird that the Nike deal would have already fallen apart.
It sounds like Wodapalooza may be Nike only, like RBk & Xfit games 

Good to hear from you Fresh. My new FINL source is not as reliable and I have to pry info out of her. :D

There wasn't a Nike deal.. Nothing was signed. He has also been seen in strike mvmts recently as well as reeboks.

There wasn't a Nike deal.. Nothing was signed. He has also been seen in strike mvmts recently as well as reeboks.
He has really put himself in a good spot to play the field for the best deal right now after the open. thanks for the clarification.

That will be huge if the Nike x Wodapalooza goes through. Setting themselves to be the premiere event outside of the Games. Its held at a perfect time to draw elite athletes and they market the event really well.

Nike will give it a huge boost.

Anyone know if there will be a games edition cw? I've been pretty good with not going overboard on buying pairs of these...only got three (black/grey/gold, women's MC, and women's volt) so with the possibility of that in holding off on making any iDs

As always thanks for the info in here I'm way more of a lurker than poster

Back
Top Bottom