NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I just bought my first pair of Metcons (Green Abyss) with the NDC 20% off sale. Combined that with a $25 gift card I had lying around to get them down to $63.

I can't wait to get them in the gym and see what all the hype is about :D

I agree. The 6.0 is a great shoe. I think performance wise they are as good or better than the Metcon 2.

(How'd you snag a free pair??)

I definitely don't find it hard to believe. I thought performance wise my nano 5.0 were better than my 2s.

but the metcon are just more visually appealing. hopefully I can give the 6.0 a test drive soon

I agree that visually the 6.0 is not what the Metcon 2 looks like but it is a solid all around shoe.

Off topic but does anyone have any info on these new Adidas weightlifting shoes?

eek.gif
smokin.gif

What are the chances the banned get put on clearance soon? Also, any ideas when the Romaleo 3s will be released?

if you've got the 2's it doesn't really matter, does it? I think mine will last for another 5 years at least, and I've already had them since 2013.

Hello there new user but have been following this forum since the metcons were released.

First wanted to say thank you for all the information has helped me with my collection and what not.

In regards to the rogue amps being available I ordered two pairs one for me and one for my gf the

new stone colorways. Just wanted to let others know it is good.

Back
Top Bottom