***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Anyone in Cali have any luck at Marshall's so far??? Been to a couple spots and have came up empty

anyones marshalls still have some Oregon batting gloves? i've been after those for the past 3 seasons to add to my oregon collection.

Originally Posted by heckz2

Anyone in Cali have any luck at Marshall's so far??? Been to a couple spots and have came up empty
I found ALOT. I'm an 45 min. north of LA though..

Originally Posted by K23J

anyones marshalls still have some Oregon batting gloves? i've been after those for the past 3 seasons to add to my oregon collection.

I found some. But they were Size: S... What size do you wear?

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

I'm in L.A....what city are in OC? If so let me know...thanks

I'm in Santa Clarita, more commonly Valencia. I have only been to one Marshalls, and I posted what I found on pg. 24. I bought about 12 pairs today, but there is a lot left.

You have heard it here first, Matt Kemp is bringing some serious Nike heat to the table this year. Cleats, BG's, Trainers, ....EVERYTHING.
...if you want you can see a little of what I mean in the spring training galleries on the Dodgers.com homepage. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

I found some. But they were Size: S... What size do you wear?
sent ya a pm fam 

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Hey, does UA actually sell the model that Harper wears? I've been away for awhile...

If you are referring to cleats, then yes. Harper wears the all black with white UA logo natural III cleats. I have them and absolutely love them. I posted pictures and talked about them a few pages back if you're interested. One of my favorite pair of cleats ever.

I'm in Santa Clarita, more commonly Valencia. I have only been to one Marshalls, and I posted what I found on pg. 24. I bought about 12 pairs today, but there is a lot left.

Marshalls in Huntington Beach, CA had a lot of Nike (mainly Diamond Elite and Swingman) and UA BTG's...only college ones were Oklahoma and Oregon State with Sooners and Beavers on the straps...custom BTG in White/Black with #4 on the strap and Black Leg Guards with a #12

Adam Jones not wearing Swingman anymore? Or just trying out some different cleats and such/forgot his equipment?

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Adam Jones not wearing Swingman anymore? Or just trying out some different cleats and such/forgot his equipment?
...not Adam Jones. That's Jai Miller

trying to give you guys an idea of what i was doing with my away look. i think the black with the navy looks dope personally

Went to 4 different Marshalls here in Vegas and went 1-4. All the 1 had was a ton of Nike batting gloves and Tampa Bay Rays Nike Shin Guards. Nothing to exciting though.

Back
Top Bottom