***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Thanks guys im fully aware of the Jeter cut (i own the 3k cleated version and the wht/blk sneaker version) and his previous Sig shoes (check out my jeter collection in my sig
grin.gif
), the first pic w/girardi from first glance, looked like new cleats as you can see his right foot has some sort of grayish triangles but like i said upon further review that is just the reflection of the gravel off the patent leather. Im trying to find out what his new cleats/sneakers are for 2012 and all ive been able to find is the Diamond cat on NDC http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-431513   i personally dont think that these are his Sig shoe but rather the generic JB baseball cleat so not sure why Nike is labeling these as "Jeter diamond cat" since there isnt any Jeter logo or #2 on that version they have on their site.

Spring Training this weekend 
pimp.gif

3/17 Dodgers vs. Rockies (DAY)

3/17 Dodgers vs. Giants (EVE)

3/18 Dodgers vs. Angels (DAY)

I'll be cheering for the Bronx Bombers 
laugh.gif

Ethier's New Balance PE's...

yeGjK.jpg

Closer shot of his MCS version... looks like a plaid pattern in the material around the "N"

ENlLv.jpg

Kemp's been rocking a few different versions of Gamers... All look like they could be done on NikeID.  Max air and MCS sole below...

JAku4.jpg

Originally Posted by HellOnWaffles

Tulo in purple/black Huarache 2K4 PE's w/ white MCS soles...
2yO5K.jpg

98Iy8.jpg

Saw these on FB, and we going to post em up, but forgot. ABSOLUTE HEAT....... Tulo is the freshest in the Bigs.

Anyone know how the MCS' on the diamond elites hold up? Eastbay is selling 'em for 50 bucks and I figured I'd scoop up a pair but the actual spikes look kinda odd

forgot about this thread

reigning MVP still fitted in Swingman gear

Can't forget about this guy
pimp.gif

anyone cop the Griffey Fury's for trainers or just casual wear? im thinkin about getting a pair

Back
Top Bottom