MattMastantuono wrote:
419476_10150683351642451_5768707450_9208926_2127378213_n.jpg

Uhhhh
sick.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

forgot about this thread

Can't forget about this guy
pimp.gif
For a minute I thought that was Jimmie Walker teaching them how to swing a bat.

just copped an Indians compression pox shirt of ebay. Im so stoked right now. This is the first time ive ever found one in my size since they came out. ill post pics when i get it.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

just copped an Indians compression pox shirt of ebay. Im so stoked right now. This is the first time ive ever found one in my size since they came out. ill post pics when i get it.

They have been popping everywhere lately on the bay good find. Post pics when possible.

Mannnnn I've been looking for those BG's for awhile and it's my jersey number but way too small. What's up with all these guys wearing such small glove sizes? Odd to me...

I always wished Nike released those in white based colors in North America. In one of the old threads someone posted a link to a japanese website that had them in white red and they looked unreal.

@doogie i usually wear a LG in bg's but these fit pretty well considering I'd rather a bg feel on the fitted side compared to too much extra material. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Mannnnn I've been looking for those BG's for awhile and it's my jersey number but way too small. What's up with all these guys wearing such small glove sizes? Odd to me...

dude i was just thinking that. i feel like we've seen quite a few BGs for players in the mediums.... i dont think anyone on my team wears a medium..like those are tiny
on another note does anyone remember how the brecon sleeves sizing works? im thinking of getting one. should i just measure my arm/bicep etc the way a tailor would?

updated addiction photo

the show elite's on the bottom right (sz L) and the grey franklins on the left (sz M) are both new, would be willing to trade for something in sz L in white/red.

the all red griffs are fresh. i remember when those come out 3 or 4 years ago i had the white/black ones. if those franklins were largos i would trade. i have a pair of L andruw jones jordan gloves that are white/gray/red with some blue

Really regret not getting those red Griffs on eBay like a year ago they were all over for $20-25 now it's rare to see them.

Originally Posted by MAIZE23

How does the Majestic shirt fit?

I got a size xxl true size and btw never realized there was a small pocket w/zipper on the right side

You mind PM'ing me the coupon? I've been looking for one for awhile before I grabbed one.

I PM'd you hope it works for you, let me know

Originally Posted by chezzer10

You mind PM'ing me the coupon? I've been looking for one for awhile before I grabbed one.

I PM'd you hope it works for you, let me know

Would you mind PMing the coupon code as well? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom