***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by Jud 8

Originally Posted by brian3690

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Did you find them recently? Would like a pair myself but closest Marshalls is like half hr away. 
Yeah does Marshalls still have a lot of batting gloves?  My local one didn't really have any when I went, but that was like a month ago.

I have a Marshalls and a TJ Maxx both within 5 miles of my office and both have a $%@#-ton of the retail versions of last years BGs, some UAs and a small amount of the 2 year old PEs (like the Pujols joints in the ebay link) They are ABSOLUTELY out there.

Where do you work? 

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Originally Posted by brian3690

Yeah does Marshalls still have a lot of batting gloves?  My local one didn't really have any when I went, but that was like a month ago.

I have a Marshalls and a TJ Maxx both within 5 miles of my office and both have a $%@#-ton of the retail versions of last years BGs, some UAs and a small amount of the 2 year old PEs (like the Pujols joints in the ebay link) They are ABSOLUTELY out there.

Where do you work? 

Microsoft...

Where do you work? 

Microsoft...

So we are sworn enemies then lol.. i meant what city/state.. was wondering what marshalls you are living near.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

This thread actually makes me want to go out for baseball this year. Played freshman year but skipped my sophomore year. Pry would start in CF.

frown.gif

haha.. sounds like you have the right attitude.. hasnt baseball already started for HS?  you would literally be coming out of left field if you showed up to practice at this point.  i missed a year of hs baseball and still ended up playing in college.. probably the best thing that ever happened to me in life.  i would definitely recommend making a comeback! 
Nah, we play summer baseball in Iowa. Haven't made the switch to spring baseball like most states play.

Where do you work? 

Microsoft...

So we are sworn enemies then lol.. i meant what city/state.. was wondering what marshalls you are living near.

I was just being a smart +@+....  I work @ the MS campus in Redmond WA and the Marshals is in a place called Overlake and the TJ Maxx is in a town called Woodinville. This entire area is the suburbs of Seattle.

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

the orioles is on top bc that shirt is the mecca of nike drifits....

Can't lie..... The O's Dri-Fit is UBER-SICK...... I too have amassed large slection of NikePro not nearly as much team issue stuff though. Nice collection.

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

I would KILL for Troy's undershirt!!!  Looks like a Nike Purple 3/4 sleeve with swoosh logo on the neck and I believe it is white w/ Purple sleeves.  If anyone has any info on this shirt I would greatly appreciate it.  If I find it, I'm buying like 50 of em.  Also, I know it's not a PE just for Tulo because Third Base Coach Richie Dauer had one on the other night too.  Please help...
It is a PE for Tulo.  He wore generic purple little league sleeves in spring training.  Nike has since made him some with his logo in the middle of the chest and the swoosh on the neck.  He gave one to Rich Dauer.  Sorry but hoped this helped.

Matt Kemp is using a sick nike trapeeze web outfield glove now. havent seen it available for purchase anywhere unfortunately. maybe the couple of you guys who have been to japan have info?

Hit up 2 Marshalls today, no luck.
However, some nice pics.

61ac8773f0e34826ff99981f8c4b7956-getty-143020435.jpg

nice orange stirrups.

fe9429d07448ba6ee024bdcb53db1204-getty-143020555.jpg

the purple mask looks out of place.

ap-201204172126772034146.jpg

Is buck wearing a new chest protector?  I've only seen one marlin game this year so far(opening day) but i remember it being just all black with orange trim.

Microsoft...

I was just being a smart +@+....  I work @ the MS campus in Redmond WA and the Marshals is in a place called Overlake and the TJ Maxx is in a town called Woodinville. This entire area is the suburbs of Seattle.
I live across the street from Microsoft. The Nike BG's are now $15!

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Matt Kemp is using a sick nike trapeeze web outfield glove now. havent seen it available for purchase anywhere unfortunately. maybe the couple of you guys who have been to japan have info?

Nike hired the guy away from Mizuno in Japan.  He's now making Nike gloves.  The ones made there are night and day better than any nike gloves made elsewhere.  Besides the japanese gloves Nike has improved their gloves tremendously this year and going forward.  The japanese gloves have the swoosh thats raised up.  

Originally Posted by cmymb

Nike hired the guy away from Mizuno in Japan.  He's now making Nike gloves.  The ones made there are night and day better than any nike gloves made elsewhere.  Besides the japanese gloves Nike has improved their gloves tremendously this year and going forward.  The japanese gloves have the swoosh thats raised up.  

Any way to get them in the US?

that makes sense cause the japanese nike outfield gloves look very similar to the mizuno ones. they both have that narrow trapeeze like the mizuno ones

Originally Posted by sfandy

I doubt it but i could be wrong.  Nike is trying to get more MLB players to use them and i know of 2 players that say they are very very high quality all around.  The japanese gloves are hand made start to finish.  

curious.. has anyone used the nike baseball gloves?

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-338585

i found a few on clearance (half price) here in the bay area and thought about picking a few up. 

I pitch for BYU and we are sponsored by Nike. The Diamond Elite Pro is the best glove I have ever used. I have a glove I use just for shagging BP then I have the glove I pitch with. Best gloves ever! I prefer!

curious.. has anyone used the nike baseball gloves?

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-338585

i found a few on clearance (half price) here in the bay area and thought about picking a few up. 

I haven't used them myself, but I'm also interested in a new glove and i'm in the bay area. where have you seen them half off?
From what i had seen, they have firstbase, infield, and outfield gloves.  If you are in the bay area, you will want to check out the San Leandro Nike Outlet.  They have them behind the counter so you will need to ask to see them.  The leather and quality is definitely topnotch.  I have only used pro preferred gloves over the past few years and these rival the quality well.  I couldnt see paying $400 for them,  but $200 sounds reasonable.  What makes these gloves even more bad ##! is that they come with their own break in mallet that will not stain or scuff the glove.  Ill be picking up a few this weekend when im over in the eastbay.  When i was there last, they had about 20 of them.  Let me know if you go check them out.  Would like to hear what you think. 

Ebay has a ton last time I checked.

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

I would KILL for Troy's undershirt!!!  Looks like a Nike Purple 3/4 sleeve with swoosh logo on the neck and I believe it is white w/ Purple sleeves.  If anyone has any info on this shirt I would greatly appreciate it.  If I find it, I'm buying like 50 of em.  Also, I know it's not a PE just for Tulo because Third Base Coach Richie Dauer had one on the other night too.  Please help...
It is a PE for Tulo.  He wore generic purple little league sleeves in spring training.  Nike has since made him some with his logo in the middle of the chest and the swoosh on the neck.  He gave one to Rich Dauer.  Sorry but hoped this helped.
So there's not a chance in hell I will ever get my hands on one then, sweet..... Thanks anyways for the info bro.  Wish Nike would just release a purple sleeved baseball shirt!

Back
Top Bottom