Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Finally got my Westbrook authentic, been wanting this since the beginning of the season. It's not easy getting it here in Australia, had to use Shipito which cost extra. But I'm very happy and this is a keeper for life.

PS. Does anyone feel that the authentic is thinner than the swingman material?
wow they actually did a good job with the name placement and kerning

^ The Russ jersey looks amazing :emoji_fireworks::emoji_fire:

Yeah the Authentic material is definitely thinner (& much more comfortable) than the Swingman material

EPS is a safe bet. Be informed though, they are backed up like crazy though. I'm hearing 8+ month turnaround this past year.
I was going to say. I have a 75th anniversary buckets customization with them and I am 4 months in which was their quoted timeframe and crickets.

Real Sports Apparel restocking city edition authentic jerseys tomorrow morning at 10am in limited numbers. They’re going to have Barnes, Van Vleet, OG, Pascal & Watanabe.

Struck out on a Scottie Barnes because my PayPal decided to sign me out… was thinking about getting an OG Anunoby jersey and then I was like… not spending $360 on an OG Anunoby jersey….

Was able to get a VanVleet. Probably a good thing I didn't go for Barnes. Watanabe must've been really low stock cause that sold out quick.

Struck out on a Scottie Barnes because my PayPal decided to sign me out… was thinking about getting an OG Anunoby jersey and then I was like… not spending $360 on an OG Anunoby jersey….

Dude that's Canadian dollars, it came to $247 American dollars...and I was able to scoop a Barnes for myself. Super excited.

Save that money and spend it on a brand new KD Raps jersey. :wink:

Dude that's Canadian dollars, it came to $247 American dollars...and I was able to scoop a Barnes for myself. Super excited.
Oh my bad … let me correct myself:

Struck out on a Scottie Barnes because my PayPal decided to sign me out… was thinking about getting an OG Anunoby jersey and then I was like… not spending $240 on an OG Anunoby jersey….

Us canucks gotta pay that $360 price tag :frown:

Last edited:
September
1657571821628.png

Some good deals on NDC for NBA gear w/ the 20% off

Luka Diamond City Edition Swingman $94

Dame Diamond Icon $58

Kyrie Diamond City $58

Bucks Diamond City Edition shorts $44

The Mavs sale is usually jerseys of players that don't play for us anymore. The only Nike authentics I've seen at games are Porzingis, Smith Jr., Luka (maybe the statement will be available), Barnes and DeAndre Jordan. With that being said they had Jordan and Smith Jr. for like $20 when they were traded and most of those were sold.

I’ll be at the Mavs sale Friday. If it’s like last year, people should be able to eat. I went on the afternoon on the 2nd day last year and bought about 50 Luka city and statement authentics and a bunch of swingmans and there was still plenty left over in all sizes. Last year the 2020-21 city authentics were around $80 and the 2019-20 statement jerseys with the Nike swoosh were around $60.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s alot of Porzingis stuff in the $45 authentic rack. But knowing that the Diamond authentics were only a one season deal and them supposedly getting new statement jerseys next year, it’ll be nice if that stuff made the $45 rack, but I doubt it.

I’ll post when I’m in the store Friday. Assuming they have a sizable inventory, I should be able to do a few assists. I hooked up a bunch of people I’m close with last year on those white and gold city authentics.

I’ll be at the Mavs sale Friday. If it’s like last year, people should be able to eat. I went on the afternoon on the 2nd day last year and bought about 50 Luka city and statement authentics and a bunch of swingmans and there was still plenty left over in all sizes. Last year the 2020-21 city authentics were around $80 and the 2019-20 statement jerseys with the Nike swoosh were around $60.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s alot of Porzingis stuff in the $45 authentic rack. But knowing that the Diamond authentics were only a one season deal and them supposedly getting new statement jerseys next year, it’ll be nice if that stuff made the $45 rack, but I doubt it.

I’ll post when I’m in the store Friday. Assuming they have a sizable inventory, I should be able to do a few assists. I hooked up a bunch of people I’m close with last year on those white and gold city authentics.
Grab a city Luka for me if you can or any Luka authentics for that matter lol

lmk if you're willing to oop a 44/M Luka authentic lol

Back
Top Bottom