Nike PG 1

they look clean on feet man 
nthat.gif

these are nice but we have to admit Nike is not innovating like they used to
Keep in mind though, these are his first signature shoes. As we all know, their "innovation" would lead to a price increase. They're not going to go all out on the first shoe. 

Last edited:
Matbe that's why the strap is there, the upper looks supper soft and super pliable and the strap prevents your foot from going through it :lol:

Matbe that's why the strap is there, the upper looks supper soft and super pliable and the strap prevents your foot from going through it
laugh.gif
makes sense... sorta like a seat belt keeps you from flying through the windshield in a car accident

View media item 2296906
I don't like how the toe area is looking....

Yeah this is interesting. I like the multiple layers of materials also with the Sockliner. Also had a good view of the medial side which was interesting. It's all gonna be about the feel and trying these on. For $110 I'm curious.. (maybe skeptical?) but this colorway is too clean.

Shoe is [emoji]128293[/emoji] But I'm not expecting greatness on court... it's a dope enough design for at least a pair for casual but if they perform well I'll get multiples

so good...

you guys think Devin Booker gonna be the next one to get a signature shoe from nike?

I don't think next (either Anthony Davis Or Isaiah Thomas) but it looks like he's in line. If he continues to glo up he might be after those guys.

Back
Top Bottom