Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

Saw these on IG recently... I may have to bite!

IMG_9121.PNG

IMG_9114.PNG

I'm not sure with what midsole color to opt for yet... I didn't know that PG5s are only $130 to get customized!

I put together a boring blue/gray pair for ball on concrete to replace my 9 year old Hyperposites with popped airbags, bald soles, and dry-rotted laces.

pacvj8.jpg

Timeline:
Ordered - 5/11
Started - 5/13
Finishing Touches - 5/18
Shipped - 5/21
Received - 5/24

I'm really impressed with the speed on these. They were done 10 days quicker than Nike's estimate and were a week quicker than the Freak 2s I originally ordered and sent back.

I think if the Mavs win the series, this shoe line is done. Especially if it’s a sweep.

I told myself if the Clipps lose in the first round Im not getting PG's ever again
Give Devin Booker a sig, and cut PG
Embarrassing

Last edited:
I’ll take these over the white pair
I think I would too. These just don't have that look the first round of Playstations had. They had more of a premium look to distinguish from normal PGs. These just look like basic GRs to me.

Probably just more of the 1st one being a right place, right time kind of thing and these don't hit like that.

I think if the Mavs win the series, this shoe line is done. Especially if it’s a sweep.
I've wondered if maybe the PG5 was too far down the line for them to cancel so they decided to go forward with it. He's consistently not worn the new models since the bubble. I wonder if he already knows they are phasing them out so he just wears whatever.

Sounds kinda like some conspiracy ish but I have just wondered lol.

I truly believe the cushioning setup doesn’t seem to work for him especially with his foot injury sustained earlier in the season. That’s my guess at least. He’s worn the 5 in game earlier during in the regular season and even wore the PlayStation 5 in the tunnel.

JS”

It’s unfortunate because although it’s not saying much, I think PG has the best sigs out of Lebron, KD, Kyrie, and Giannis. Nike did some of their best releases the past couple years like the Playstation 2’s, NASA 3’s, and Gatorade 4’s

It’s unfortunate because although it’s not saying much, I think PG has the best sigs out of Lebron, KD, Kyrie, and Giannis. Nike did some of their best releases the past couple years like the Playstation 2’s, NASA 3’s, and Gatorade 4’s
I vote Kyrie easily of these choices.

Agreed and to me the looks and performance of the PG line has been amazing especially for the price point.

PG has been playing well when he wears Playstation pairs and Reggie Jackson has been doing well in the mismatched 5’s the past couple games

Got a pair of the LA Drip (feel corny saying that name) off Oneness with their 40% off sale. Only downside on the website it says please allow 5-10 days for orders to ship, so I might not get em until July 😂

I cant decide between the Clippers and LA drip pair. I dont like red but Im a sucka for blue and I know Id feel self conscious wearing purple shoes as a 30+ man
Nike-PG-5-Clippers-CW3143-101-Release-Date-1068x750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom