Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

How are they feeling? I think I’m going to hold out…I think they’ll end up like the 4s and hopefully I can get a pair or two for $50 or so shipped.
I've only shot around and did some light stuff in them, no full court games or anything just yet... They feel really nice, best way I can describe it is to take a Kobe low downgrade the materials and add more padding inside the lining of the shoe. Gotta see how Air performs on the court, had a pair of PG 4's but didn't really test those out because of sizing issues. Hoping to bring them to my Wed runs and see how it goes

I tried these on for the first time today and man idk why these are more popular! I love the snug fit , cushion was great and it has Kobe 9 traction all for $110.
I totally agree

my 5 pairs have cracked my hooping shoe rotation lol

maybe people are scared to buy these bc PG isn’t wearing them… they prob think something is wrong w/ them

anybody know how long his nike contract is for?

I totally agree

my 5 pairs have cracked my hooping shoe rotation lol

maybe people are scared to buy these bc PG isn’t wearing them… they prob think something is wrong w/ them

anybody know how long his nike contract is for?

I had a chance to try these on they're great. It was tts and comfortable to me and I'll buy some in the near future. Just waiting on the price to drop because the general release pairs never sell out and I'd kick myself for paying the full retail, then seeing them for even $20-$30 less than retail shortly after. Would be willing to pay the $130 for an ID pair, though.

I, too, am waiting for the discounts. The Oreo’s are tempting on NDC for $99 shipped but yeah, I just think PG’s name is what turns off a lot of folks when there’s a couple options in this price range. Not to mention his simplistic designs, which I personally like but yeah.

And I’ve been playing in a of couple leagues and play random pickup games often and I can’t even tell you a single time I’ve ever seen anyone play in PG’s. And I check out everybody’s kicks:lol:

IMO it’s the Air cushioning.

It’s cool, feels nice when walking around and from what I have read/seen on reviews it has pretty good impact protection. Not that I have anything bad to say about it other than it’s not Zoom and doesn’t have that springy, responsive feeling that so many of us have grown to love.

Anyone gunning for the PS dropping Thursday? They look kinda basic, which isn’t a bad thing. But an extra $10 for PS logo on the 👅

Just got done with my first full court hoop session wearing the PG 5… I don’t know about these, they’re very comfortable but not sure if this cushioning set up is going to work for me. Walking and shooting around in them I like the softness of Air but when slashing and jumping they’re somewhat on the mushy side and didn’t feel very responsive. I’ll give them more chances might just need a break in period

I don't even hoop that often, but the air strobel is really best for casual wear.

Zoom strobel is a beast, however.

2514A4E5-4917-4E1D-AD3E-29254A927BCD.png

I’ll take em

Got em. Glad it wasn't a draw probably wouldn't have but not sure how many people going after them.
Probably done with these. Black NBY and these are enough. Good shoe just cushioning would've been better with Zoom.

Overslept by 3 mins and missed my size. Oh well not tripping and not paying over retail. Resellers eating these up for no profit lol.

Was able to get a pair. Went half sz up. Right call? Pretty much every Pg I did the same.
I went half up on the NBY, after breaking them in and wearing thin socks I ordered TTS in these today. Wear thick socks if needed or get TTS on FNL next week
Overslept by 3 mins and missed my size. Oh well not tripping and not paying over retail. Resellers eating these up for no profit lol.
You still got FNL on the 25th they pushed their release back

Back
Top Bottom