Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

I remember reading a few reviews on the PG 4's where whoever said that they had to go at least up 1 and a half size.

Crazy talk lol

Just got done with my first full court hoop session wearing the PG 5… I don’t know about these, they’re very comfortable but not sure if this cushioning set up is going to work for me. Walking and shooting around in them I like the softness of Air but when slashing and jumping they’re somewhat on the mushy side and didn’t feel very responsive. I’ll give them more chances might just need a break in period
Did you hoop in the kd13, and do you think they had soft/mushy cushioning?

Did you hoop in the kd13, and do you think they had soft/mushy cushioning?
Yeah I hooped in the 13's, didn't think they were soft/mushy. I actually really liked the cushioning set up in those...definitely a lot more than the 12's which I felt like were a little too squishy at times.

Yeah I hooped in the 13's, didn't think they were soft/mushy. I actually really liked the cushioning set up in those...definitely a lot more than the 12's which I felt like were a little too squishy at times.
Oh cool, I hoop in them now and love the cushioning, although I would describe it as pretty soft /cloud like. Perhaps even a little bit mushy because it is soft. But it definitely works for me and is my favorite part about the kd13. Wonder if I’d like the pg5 softness as well.

I have seen plenty of these on the courts btw. I’m waiting for the discounts but I also just got a fresh pair of Kd’s so I’m in no rush

I also wanted to add I watched Hoop and Life’s review (Nelson) and he said that the traction LOOKS like the Kobe 9 but does NOT perform as well

Oh cool, I hoop in them now and love the cushioning, although I would describe it as pretty soft /cloud like. Perhaps even a little bit mushy because it is soft. But it definitely works for me and is my favorite part about the kd13. Wonder if I’d like the pg5 softness as well.

I have seen plenty of these on the courts btw. I’m waiting for the discounts but I also just got a fresh pair of Kd’s so I’m in no rush

I also wanted to add I watched Hoop and Life’s review (Nelson) and he said that the traction LOOKS like the Kobe 9 but does NOT perform as well
The KD 13's I felt had a great balance to them...not overly firm or OD bouncy. I'd probably give that cushion set up like a 9/10.

I play in so many Zoom based shoes that I just wanted to try something different. Will be bringing these to the courts over the next two weeks to see how they perform once really broken in. Traction for me was solid, I know Kobe 9 traction gets labeled as one of the best ever but haven't played in them in so long I honestly can't even compare the two.

Terrance Mann with the game of his life in the 5’s
Playoff P showing up and going to the WCF
Signature line is saved :nthat:

I’m surprised those dried up so quick…the all stars…wanted them on disco lol

I kept seeing "Terrance Mann" all over the internet. I just thought some tiktoker had discovered "Field of Dreams" for the first time :rofl:

Blue cw looks way better
20210622_174405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom