Nike Presto Retro 2009

Still have mine. they were called "trouble at home". I like the fact that just about every pair had a nick name that nike gave them. a classic shoe indeed.

Foot Locker just got some in... ima go get me a pair of the blac & whites later:.

Ive had a pair of these for about a year now, can't wait to get more! Most comfortable shoe ever!

Wore mine today at work

24et003.jpg

does anyone have the sizing info NDC had it but i can't find it i am a size 8-8.5
nerd.gif
any help will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by reener

does anyone have the sizing info NDC had it but i can't find it i am a size 8-8.5
nerd.gif
any help will be appreciated.
I believe you would be an XS.
It's a shame the the US got stuck with the same monotone colors as the previous time around. I was really looking forward to the houndstooth colorway. Nike needs to just put them back on NikeiD.

never wear them - that colorway dropped at my outlet yesterday. i got 1 pair for 70 - 20% off. figured the colorway was nice. i see u got multiples like usual
laugh.gif

Oh sh**, there's a 20 goin on... Thanks for the reminder.

But yeah, these are dope. The toe cap kills it... But not enough to not cop

Originally Posted by never wear them

Got these like a month ago? At the Camarillo outlets.

5052174829_41b1be22f5_z.jpg
That's a dope colorway. Any chance you  could post the color code?
I would love a pair of those in a L.

Never mind. I got the color code from Nike Special Orders. No outlet in my area has them. I got off the phone with an outlet that does and they do not honor the 20% over the phone.

Originally Posted by APlus18

Never mind. I got the color code from Nike Special Orders. No outlet in my area has them. I got off the phone with an outlet that does and they do not honor the 20% over the phone.

Perryville MD has them. Just got them yesterday. If they hit a few outlets then its possible they will sit around long enough to drop in prices.

Back
Top Bottom