Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

anybody have any links to good cheap deals....want black ones in xl. cheapest i seen was footlocker.com for 89.99 for top and bottom.

anybody have any links to good cheap deals....want black ones in xl. cheapest i seen was footlocker.com for 89.99 for top and bottom.

the nike clearance store has the bottoms for 15 and the tops went for 24.00

Picked up the shorts last month at the Nike outlet near me for $19.  Def caught me by surprise.

Picked up the shorts last month at the Nike outlet near me for $19.  Def caught me by surprise.

Originally Posted by monstar

yo you got a link for that? i looked on they site and found nothing close!`

Originally Posted by monstar

yo you got a link for that? i looked on they site and found nothing close!`

^it wasnt online it was in the store. I dont think the clearance store in sna leandro has an exlcusive website

i dont even think the clearance stores have 1 at all

^it wasnt online it was in the store. I dont think the clearance store in sna leandro has an exlcusive website

i dont even think the clearance stores have 1 at all

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by andfattoo

laugh.gif

No they're not...You didnt look at the shipping costs!
i have seen several go for like 35 shipped.  a couple less than that.

They are 15 dollars at Ross!

15 dollars for nike pro combat? really? that is cheap.. i have the mcdavids.. work well..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

laugh.gif

No they're not...You didnt look at the shipping costs!
i have seen several go for like 35 shipped.  a couple less than that.

They are 15 dollars at Ross!

15 dollars for nike pro combat? really? that is cheap.. i have the mcdavids.. work well..

^^^^thegoldenchild you have the mcdavid shorts or shirt? I'm looking at buying the shirt since the Nike one I have doesn't fit right so it's been sitting in the bag for a couple of months. Might do a nikefind so I can get a shirt for cheap especially since I've only seen a size small in all white on NDC a couple of times, maybe they sent other colors to outlets.

^^^^thegoldenchild you have the mcdavid shorts or shirt? I'm looking at buying the shirt since the Nike one I have doesn't fit right so it's been sitting in the bag for a couple of months. Might do a nikefind so I can get a shirt for cheap especially since I've only seen a size small in all white on NDC a couple of times, maybe they sent other colors to outlets.

Jordan, Magic, Bird, Sir Charles, David Robinson, Malone, Stockon, The Dream
Never did I see pads on any of them. Ever.

Originally Posted by HMack007

QFT, I have never understood this myself, especially when you are the only one on the floor wearing these.... especially playing pickup up ball, like most of us do.

Back
Top Bottom