Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

Any who I love my combat shorts there excellent big ups to who ever posted ross have them awhile back for $18 copped a couple pair thanks to a fellow NT'er

man when i go in ross i never see nike ones lol wth yall gettin the ones wit the pads on them for ross or jus the compression shorts? i have the shorts and shirts, but i was bout to drop on the padded get up

man when i go in ross i never see nike ones lol wth yall gettin the ones wit the pads on them for ross or jus the compression shorts? i have the shorts and shirts, but i was bout to drop on the padded get up

Ok guys you win. I give up. We shall agree to disagree.

But I still love you guys.

PS, where do yall get these great .GIF files from ?

Ok guys you win. I give up. We shall agree to disagree.

But I still love you guys.

PS, where do yall get these great .GIF files from ?

man yall lucky...i went to ross and they had one pair of the shorts but they were a 2x and white..i would have got the white for 15 but didnt wanna try no 2x lol

man yall lucky...i went to ross and they had one pair of the shorts but they were a 2x and white..i would have got the white for 15 but didnt wanna try no 2x lol

finally got my pair! usually they had 2 or 3x and only 1 or 2 pair...they had like 7 pair today...and finally a L! they had red too but only xl smh

finally got my pair! usually they had 2 or 3x and only 1 or 2 pair...they had like 7 pair today...and finally a L! they had red too but only xl smh

man large is just way too big for me, but i did find a MEDIUM in a purple though compression short. and i love it. but i feel like if i weren't wearing them i would be lighter on the court. but hey 15 or 17 bucks for these is a steal. keep a watch out at your local ROSS and MARSHALLS.

man large is just way too big for me, but i did find a MEDIUM in a purple though compression short. and i love it. but i feel like if i weren't wearing them i would be lighter on the court. but hey 15 or 17 bucks for these is a steal. keep a watch out at your local ROSS and MARSHALLS.

my season start back tonight so ima rock em for the 1st time..jus mad i dont got the top lol never did see a top in ross

my season start back tonight so ima rock em for the 1st time..jus mad i dont got the top lol never did see a top in ross

found the top finally too! 1st i found a gry one with sleeves and was gon rock it...then i went over to the other ross and they had these which is the matching top so i was geeked lol

found the top finally too! 1st i found a gry one with sleeves and was gon rock it...then i went over to the other ross and they had these which is the matching top so i was geeked lol

hell naw lol i was gon drop between 80-90 for the set cus it was on sale but i didnt even pay 40 between both! all thanks to nike talk! lol

hell naw lol i was gon drop between 80-90 for the set cus it was on sale but i didnt even pay 40 between both! all thanks to nike talk! lol

Found my little man blk/red at Nike outlet for $20 in L, not really team colors but for that price I dont care. Playing AAU ball I encourage him to wear protection gear but he doesn't like to. He rather wait to get bruised or hurting before putting it on. I don't care what some of these cats say about being over protected, these kids (U12) play hard and are bangers, and if you got terrible refs that don't call crap games can get outta control.

Found my little man blk/red at Nike outlet for $20 in L, not really team colors but for that price I dont care. Playing AAU ball I encourage him to wear protection gear but he doesn't like to. He rather wait to get bruised or hurting before putting it on. I don't care what some of these cats say about being over protected, these kids (U12) play hard and are bangers, and if you got terrible refs that don't call crap games can get outta control.

Originally Posted by Big Monster

I saw a white pair in boys large for $9.99 near me

Originally Posted by Big Monster

I saw a white pair in boys large for $9.99 near me

Back
Top Bottom