Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly believe this. I think they're still on the fence about whether or not they should make an announcement; it's not set in stone.
They really dont have to make an announcement all they have to do is drop the tweet, really they dont have to do that..

Damn they don't ever consider people on the West Coast. 2-3pm restocks, and 4pm releases....what about THE WORKING MAN?!

Nike is really unfair. Eastern side had the advantage since west coast had school and work.

Dammit, can they just do unannounced? I feel like I'm not gonna be able to get them now because of all the hype stacking more and more. It's a shame because I had the 11 Lows and the Foams in cart Saturday. Hopefully I'll be lucky again. I sure hope the restock is unannounced.

they either drop it this week or next week... I feel like anytime after that will be just too much... Too many big releases in May also.

I just want them to announce the time for the snakeskins. I went to make local footlocker to get them. they had 4 pairs at the whole store. 11,11.5,11.5, 12. My friends and I were all pissed only of us got them. I refuse to pay resale

man, i dont want snakeskins to pop up

might end up copping even tho id rather focus on 3-4 pairs of concords

Damn they don't ever consider people on the West Coast. 2-3pm restocks, and 4pm releases....what about THE WORKING MAN?!

QFT! My work has twitter blocked, my best shot is mobile if the restock drops during my working hours. :frown:

You must not be reading what im reading then. Especially in the "old" thread.

And your point is?
You understand the passion and love for kickz. Maybe you see it differently, but I see ppl having fun.  

I guess I don't have "the passion" then.

if you've been around long enough, you realize that shoes aren't everything.

read my original statement. it might actually make sense to you one day.

I guess I don't have "the passion" then.

if you've been around long enough, you realize that shoes aren't everything.

read my original statement. it might actually make sense to you one day.

def agree with you bigj505 bigj505

but what about shoes for the kids:D

shoes for kids? man, im sure you don't have to go through sleep deprivation over a pair of kids shoes. a lot of dudes in this thread want to eat good if you know what I mean.

oh my god.... I swear if they restock tomorrow in the morning when I'm at the doctor..................................

very thin line between obsession and hobby/love. 

I just need to double up on a size 11 tomz on the yeezy and snake skins. Got 3 different colors in both styles of the supremes anniversary today so im 
roll.gif

i seriously hope the don't announce a date for the restock. All thats going to do is make their website crash again. 

Last edited:
i personally have a feeling the restock will happen either today or tomorrow because nike just tweeted saying the foamposites will release again 

shoes for kids? man, im sure you don't have to go through sleep deprivation over a pair of kids shoes. a lot of dudes in this thread want to eat good if you know what I mean.

True but they're also some dudes like myself that just want to cop that pair that they missed out on time & time again |I

It's moreso the chase on why I'm here. That pure hatred of the feeling of striking out. I always have to try, no matter what it is.

everyone wants a steal/deal and everyone wants to make that quick buck

even tho my kids, bring me the greatest joy

i still do get mad when i miss out on that restock for a few hours, maybe a day :lol:

they couldn't have made a more confusing tweet in the direction of when this restock is
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom