Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone wants a steal/deal and everyone wants to make that quick buck
even tho my kids, bring me the greatest joy
i still do get mad when i miss out on that restock for a few hours, maybe a day :lol:

True but they're also some dudes like myself that just want to cop that pair that they missed out on time & time again |I

I understand what both of you are saying.

My original statement tho:

I'm going to be very honest....

I really hope some of you guys really realize that these are just shoes.

Stress can be a killer. Literally.

Some of you guys seem like you are on suicide watch. Really not a good thing.

Last edited:
oh my god.... I swear if they restock tomorrow in the morning when I'm at the doctor..................................

i got doctors in the morning as well :nerd:

hope they dont pull something but my appointment is at 9:40

might wake up extra early just incase.... :nerd:

please do it today nike.... there will just be major problems again when all those hypes are trying to grab their yeezy foams
mean.gif

i got doctors in the morning as well
nerd.gif

hope they dont pull something but my appointment is at 9:40

might wake up extra early just incase....
nerd.gif
mines is 8am central. hopefully they don't come out at 8 eastern and I get stuck with them in my cart and have to leave
sick.gif

just do it today so i can strike out already and start buying resell pairs for the recovery process
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
If it's going to be this week, logic says tonight or Sat AM around the same time as they were going to originally (10AM EST).

I can't image they'd drop them same day the rerelease the foams.

Again, this is all predicated that it's this week. Fiscal year for Nike ends late May (which would also put them on track for quarterly restock), so they could easily hold off another month if they wanted. Some of that stock is old...what's it to them if it sits one extra month.

I guess I don't have "the passion" then.

if you've been around long enough, you realize that shoes aren't everything.

read my original statement. it might actually make sense to you one day.
Bro, I haven't bought a pair of Js in ten years. Talking to the wrong guy. 

I guess I don't have "the passion" then.

if you've been around long enough, you realize that shoes aren't everything.

read my original statement. it might actually make sense to you one day.
Bro, I haven't bought a pair of Js in ten years. Talking to the wrong guy. 

Hah... I definitely read your post wrong.

when i saw that nike's tweet wasn't about the restock

yjAB63a.gif

I just need to know if it's a random release or not nike..

This song has been stuck in my head all day lol please nike I don't want anything fancy just some GR will do
smile.gif

Hah... I definitely read your post wrong.
It's okay. Lol. But I see ppl having fun. And it's a hobby. But I do agree with you that they go above and beyond. But...if it makes them happy, why not?

just because a few are happy doesn't mean every one is happy. they can have fun in their respective threads. all restock threads end up being is WTB threads and wish list threads.

Oh, and a 5 am release makes it easier on west coasters? I miss the 12am releases
I'm pretty sure waking up at 5AM first thing is easier than A) Leaving your employment early for a release B) Being in traffic when the shoes release etc etc...It's really not even the same thing. 

I don't know if it'll happen today, seems more like set for Saturday but for sure before Nike's Fiscal Year ends.

I don't know if it'll happen today, seems more like set for Saturday but for sure before Nike's Fiscal Year ends.
I don't know man. A repeat of last weekend doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do. unless they upgraded their site which is doubtful. even if there is less hype for this weekend's releases, why would nike risk the same thing happening and missing out on another weekend worth of revenue?  

Just logged on for the day. So latest from Nike is not much other than Yeezy Fmz releasing 2morrow @ 4 pm. So a possible Restock release @ 4 pm also 2morrow, or Saturday Morning?

I don't know man. A repeat of last weekend doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do. unless they upgraded their site which is doubtful. even if there is less hype for this weekend's releases, why would nike risk the same thing happening and missing out on another weekend worth of revenue?  
well considering their last yearly balance sheet had +$3billion worth of assets under "inventory," they should really be in no rush to sell less than 1% of that.  I think they are just buffing up their servers for this restock which is why it's been taking them a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom