Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread stays this small I'll be sure to make sure all of us eat come restock day
happy.gif
 It would be much appreciated over here because I'm hungry!!!

need black toes & blk/red 1s since no taxis are on the list
THIS. If taxis were on the list I wouldn't be going for anything else.

But since they're not, I'm gonna shoot for the moon and attempt to get some royals.

And if that fails ima try to get some black grapes as a consolation prize.

Restocked should of happen lready. People will be getting paid thus harder to cop. Anyways hope the fellow NTers can feast. 

I hope I can find a way to get home early tomorrow 
mean.gif
 not trying to cut it close to 6
laugh.gif

sure hope ES pulls through.

In all honestly I think everyone that doesnt have super bots or bots in general can go after 1 ultimate shoe (royals breds 88s bel airs etc), and if they miss that your pretty much SOL and should just resort to copping something nobody is hyping over.

me personally..

Royals...thats all I want.. If by some chance i get them I will not be coppin to many other sneakers this year.  If not.. ill settle for the black toes and bred 13s since i dont have either of them.

good luck NT fam may we all somehow get lucky

no idea why people cried about opening a new one. last one should have been closed the minute they canceled the restock.

people were just trolling and free posting in the last one to get their posts up :smh:

Hopefully it happens Thursday, since I work Friday-Monday

Looking to cop Bred 13s and then Gamma 11s

Truthfully, I'm willing to cop mostly anything...lol

Fear Vs priority 1A, followed by 88s and Fear IVs.

I've got my Royals/Breds, so not even going to waste time/bandwidth trying to double up. 

And again (even though I've never talked to him, just read posts from the fist Bred 1 thread), @Lver of Jordan
 needs his 1s, so hoping for that as well.  Dude needs #NTPizza.

Good luck all!
That 1 pair of breds is all a brother needs in his life man
tired.gif
I'm still looking for my first pair of 1s. Fingers crossed for us both bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom