Nike Roshe Run Sneakerboot "Boxtrolls" with Pics

Not bad, pretty dope. Looks like you worked pretty hard on the face.

I got a DM late last night. Saw it this morning. There is at least 132 confirmed winners as of now.

Congrats to all NTers! :nthat:

sigh... it's going to be a long week. congrats to the winners tho! in the mean time, i'll be looking for a size 7!

Two things to note. Winners have to tweet that hashtag within 24 hours or they go to the next person. The winner also has to fax and mail the affidavit form within 5 days of issuance or they go to next person.

So not likely but there still could be some winners.

Not sure if anyone tried to bid on any auctions (based off what I read, most submitted entries in the contest) but they've sent out "second chance" emails for the auctions that weren't paid for.

Not sure if anyone tried to bid on any auctions (based off what I read, most submitted entries in the contest) but they've sent out "second chance" emails for the auctions that weren't paid for.
Yea they sent me one of those today. I told them nah I already got two pairs off ya'll, I'm good. I messaged the clowns when I paid asking if they could put signature confirmation and they never replied

Congrats to all who won, i got a DM last thursday and submitted the requested paperwork.  Based on a few the people i have seen tweet the confirmation hashtag and checking out their entries, it looks like this company or Laika really did judge them, so people who put in work seemed to be rewarded for the most part.  

I hope everyone here is sent their requested size, hopefully none of you requested a 12 though :smile:  I am surprised how much differently this is being handled from the paranorman contest.  For those who don't know, that one basically had a url in the DM and you just filled in your shipping address and selected a size from a page very similar to nike's product pages where already claimed sizes were not available to select, so those who won earlier had better size selections.

I asked the person who sent the instruction email when they thought they would ship, and they said 6-8 weeks, i can't wait to see these in person, the box looks like it had as much time put into the design as the shoes themselves.

I was one of the lasts to get picked so it looks like il be trying to size swap lol. Guaranteed I'm getting either the smallest or highest pair but im not complaining.

i think the auctions ship this week, hopefully we get to see some good non filtered pics...

Has anyone who won an auction received tracking yet? I'm trying to patiently wait for mine.
I dont think anyone received it yet. They said week of so I wouldn't even worry about it until next monday if you don't receive tracking

just received an email from the contest.
looks like 6-8 weeks.
also looks like no tracking information will be sent out..
that kind of sucks.

I just got an email from ups saying my shipment will be here on 11/4/2014 and it says Nike at the bottom and that was rite after boxtrolls sent me an email about the 6-8 weeks......

I got an email with a tracking number about an hour ago too.
But a friend of mine's boss got a pair out in socal. She sent me some pics. I'll post them up when I get home if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom