* NIKE RUNNING - 2008 Releases *

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-sportswear-21-mercer-7.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Must...resist...urge to....buyeverysinglecolorway....

^id almost feel that same way if it happened to be a general release or something. but theres no way im paying more than 90 for those. Those 6 colors couldvemade waves of sales this past july. smh

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

I recently got the Volt Zoom Victory+, pretty good I guess..not spectacular like I expected.

As everyone knows, they come with the neon green laces. I was wearing them and this fool comes up to me while I'm running and asks if my shoes glow in the dark.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Any chance the Nike Sportswear Lunaracers will be released on nikesportswear.com? And what's the tentative RD for these? Thanks.

Just picked up these vomero 3s. Great colorway IMO. These really should've dropped in the U.S.

42-06550.jpg

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

jeff, those vomeros are awesome. did you have to get them on ebay? i'm due for a new pair.
You don't want to know. I actually had a friend in Germany buy them and ship them over. WAY more than I wanted to spend. I told her to buythem on the UK site and get them delivered to a German address, but she didn't and they were much more expensive this way. I tried to get my Asian hookupto get them, but they appear to be a Europe only release. There is also a similar colorway in blue, but I am having some trouble finding them.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

nikelunaracer_red.jpg

Did this colorway come out yet?
these came out a while back with the first run of colors that all had the volt midsole.

i tihink the red upper...
released in the lunar trainers
as opposed to the racers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom