-Nike SB Dunk Low Premium "Chrips" (Sample) Pix & Vid- Update Pg 1.-

Looks like these are releasing to the public...

Via SneakerNews.com

"Here's another look at the upcoming Nike Dunk Low Pro SB in the Black/Varsity Red colourway, dubbed the "Chirping Bird". The upper features black denim, a seldom used material on a Nike SB, a black patent swoosh, a white-red midsole/sole combination, and a premium lined interior akin to the Nike Dunk Low SB Gibson and the exterior of the Nike Dunk SB Three Bears Pack. So why the name "Chirping Bird"? Well, turns out these SBs are a treat for both the eyes AND the ears: a simple pinch of the tongue will produce a sound of a chirping bird. These are slated for an early 2010 release, but a pre-order is available at Arktz"

dunk-sb-low-chirp-1.jpg

I'm guessing they'll be a GR, since QS don't usually have stock photos.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

February QS

I hope theres a off switch on those. If there is copped. Not worried about the fur

From what I've heard, the only time they chirp is if you squeeze the tongue, so you don' thave to worry about it when you walk.

Ill be picking these up when they drop.

They look NICE to me and I think its cool they gonna make them Chirp.

so wait...fat tongue!? or is this just because of that stupid chirp thing?

Why the chirping, really? the fur was enough, that's such an over the top gimmick

im a sucker for denim. It also looks like it has a fat tongue so ill cop for sure if that is the case. Fur does make them unappealing, but ill just wear themwith jeans and its all good.

This had potential but I think I will pass on these as well... something about them just doesn't seem right

Back
Top Bottom