Pics from Auction:
eyes.gif

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-3.jpg

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-1.jpg

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-4.jpg

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-5.jpg

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-6.jpg

nike-sb-low-chirping-bird-7.jpg

Yea....these are dope....but I don't think these would look good with the customed frayed look like how I did my pair of guccis...I believe that clean andraw denim look is what makes this shoe pop....the fur doesn't really bother me cause I'm on the jeans tip for the most part....CANNOT imagine theamount of sweat these would cause in the summer so... in essense, a fall/winter/early spring shoe.

lol i wonder who the genuis was that said "wait its not finished yet! lets make the inner lining with this fur material" hahahaha, it had potential itell ya.

I could see the sneaker care guide on these now.... "use a dog brush (can be purchased at any pet store) twice a day to keep from shedding"
roll.gif

the fur isn't as bad as u guys are making it out to be
plus it's black anyways, who the hell is going to see it?
they used the same fur on the inside lining of the Gibsons and it makes them very very very comfortable

The Chirping is one of the stupidest ideas to put on a shoe... I can just see myself sitting in a movie and all of a sudden having my shoe start making noise.I really like the base and the fur looks comfy. If Nike doesn't put a crazy retail price on these I'll pick them up and take out the chirping thing.

Doesn't apply to this thread at all but cant make my own post (sidekick) ftl..... but it has to do with a sb.... this stuff was funny look what KGB repliedto me when I asked what the rarest pair of nikes where.........
KGB Redp: - "Nikes was founded in 1972. The rarest pair of them are the "day of the dead" Which run for about 600usd! kgb_ team".....lol atleast its an sb

Back
Top Bottom