anybody got info on these.......
386791819.jpg
386791818.jpg
386791817.jpg
386791816.jpg
386791815.jpg
386791813.jpg
386791812.jpg
like who will have them , an online store something i need a sz 12 maybe 2 pairs but the only place that has them now (kixpress on ebay) only goes up to sz 11...any info is welcome & needed drop me a pm or email me chicityk7@yahoo.com... thanks in advance NT
these are very nice...and any info on a release date for the tiffanys would be much appreciated

I picked up the Dark Army colorway this week...I went a half size up but my foot is kinda wide. Nothing too crazy but I love the shoe...might make a move on the Pacific Blues next.

a4661y.jpg

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^check your local skate shops. shipments have been coming in all this week.

any online site you know of?
try CCS.com fam
But your local spot is the best bet, some places are cheaper than others so find a nice spot!

thats the problem i dont know any local spots for SB's CCS.com doesnt have them & neither does anywhere else i looked....the only place i found that has them are in the UK & they dont ship......anybody that could help me locate a sz 12 please drop me a pm or email chicityk7@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Just ordered my all white perforated pair
smile.gif
Will go nicely with my all black pair.

Where did you order the white pref pair if you dont mind me asking? Inside the US? Thanks in advance.

For those that are looking to buy, Premium Laces has a blue cw and a black cw of these.
premiumlacesny.com

I copped the white perf pair in size 9 and 9.5 cause i wasn't sure which size i was going to need. i ended up keeping the 9.5. if anyone wants the size 9, it's yours for retail plus tax and shipping. just trying to help you guys out since these aren't popping up online.

this is crazy the only time i actually want a pair of shoes that i can find in my sz(12) what is this nonsense smh

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Just ordered my all white perforated pair
smile.gif
Will go nicely with my all black pair.

Where did you order the white pref pair if you dont mind me asking? Inside the US? Thanks in advance.
I ordered them from a skate shop called Premier and yes it's in the US but they were for in store purchase only, I was only able to order them because I was returning customer from before buying the all black pair.

if anyone has the all black wool pair in sz. 10 DS please let me know... need em sooo bad

^Those are tough to find my man, I got lucky in finding my pair in my size when I did because they were gone shortly after I did.^

Back
Top Bottom