Nike SKYPOSITE

NBA store had the black ones on display today.def not worth $160
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-257225/pgid-257475

the small and large sizes are done.

smh.gif
at dudes for paying retail
laugh.gif

I doubt that those sizes actually sold out. They probably didn't receive the entire size run yet...

Either way, these will be around for a WHILE... I still have to see them in person first.

they had alot more sizes friday nite including 12.5 and big sizes, people actually bought these, not sure why.

NBA store had the black ones on display today.def not worth $160
sick.gif
hmmm.... did the color look dull?

you know what,they actually kinda did.like the cf design is ghosted on the upper.the midsole is pure crapola,bland as hell

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-257225/pgid-257475

the small and large sizes are done.

smh.gif
at dudes for paying retail
laugh.gif

I doubt that those sizes actually sold out. They probably didn't receive the entire size run yet...

Either way, these will be around for a WHILE... I still have to see them in person first.

they had alot more sizes friday nite including 12.5 and big sizes, people actually bought these, not sure why.

Then why is there a FSR up available on the site now?

I just received my pair in the mail today. Haters can hate. Please do, actually. Something would be wrong if a foam-based shoe was liked by everyone.

Anyhow, here are pics of the final product just to dispel a lot of the confusion STILL running rampant in these threads.

(with flash)

(without flash)

This is indeed the Skyposite insole that has been shown. It's a pretty impressive insole, with these dimples covering the top as well, along with severalbumps along the lateral side of the foot (too difficult to show in picture).

My question is...since the lunar foam isn't encased in other foam, like phylon, won't it be more vulnerable to sweat? Doesn't lunar foam'sintegrity become compromised with water?

Hmmm... I wonder if you can carve out that lunarcrap and insert a Zoom bag (shapped like the heel bag) in its place...?

Haha, a brand new shoe and I'm already thinking about ways to alter/improve it.

Congrats on the nice pickups Fredo. Please get back to us when you get a chance to play in them for a while. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks.

^The fit and feel is great on first try-on. I'll post more about it tomorrow after I've worn them some more. I won't play ball in them 'tilSunday, though.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

^The fit and feel is great on first try-on. I'll post more about it tomorrow after I've worn them some more. I won't play ball in them 'til Sunday, though.

Shoes look good. People should know better than to sleep on a CF posite. When you get a chance please take some pics with these on your feet.

cool do they feel like the Foam Lites (if you tried on a pair)?...... can you take a pic of the insole laying flat on the table to see how think the insole iswhenever you get a chance. And thanks for the previous pics.

They could have done better with the black midsole, it makes the shoes really look dull compare to the carbon fiber. Im looking for to seeing the royal ones, ireally hope they have the clear sole like the catalog pic.

Back
Top Bottom