Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Just got the invite too but I don't have an iphone, I'm an android user. will this work on an ipod?

so if we got android we out of luck? real dumb to do apple only right now but we know nke and aapl be 69n

Got a code also but no android app :smh: Does it work on ipads? Got an ipad but I also want to use it for my phone when it comes out.

Got a code also but no android app
mean.gif
Does it work on ipads? Got an ipad but I also want to use it for my phone when it comes out.
should work on any iOS device as long as the SNKRS app will run on your version of iOS.

Older ipads/ipods might not be able to.

Got a code also but no android app :smh: Does it work on ipads? Got an ipad but I also want to use it for my phone when it comes out.

should work on any iOS device as long as the SNKRS app will run on your version of iOS.
Older ipads/ipods might not be able to.

But then I'm wondering when the android app comes out and I download it will I have to put in another code?

not sure if access codes are tied to your email and I didn't bother reading through the thread but here's a second code I got for some reason. no need for it since I already received one.

E37WJR59

hope it works for one of you.

But then I'm wondering when the android app comes out and I download it will I have to put in another code?

yeah i think you will. The codes are one time use only.

|I In that case I'll just wait it out. Chatting with a rep to see what they say.

Just whipped out the ipad air and it doesn't show up in the app store. Lame

Last edited:
funny they start sending the access codes after the most hyped release. i just got the email for mine. glad I was able to abtain a code yesterday and copped the chromeposites

not sure if access codes are tied to your email and I didn't bother reading through the thread but here's a second code I got for some reason. no need for it since I already received one.

E37WJR59

hope it works for one of you.
thanks for this, but i got access denied. someone probably got it faster.

To whomever asked if you need a 2nd code for the Android version, the answer is no. I asked a nike rep and they said you only need 1 code because it's linked to your Nike acc - not device.

And yes it works on iPads!

To whomever asked if you need a 2nd code for the Android version, the answer is no. I asked a nike rep and they said you only need 1 code because it's linked to your Nike acc - not device.

And yes it works on iPads!

Is it just specific ipad models? I just tried and it didn't show up in the app store, it's up to date with the latest software to.

Is it just specific ipad models? I just tried and it didn't show up in the app store, it's up to date with the latest software to.

I don't think the model matters cause I used my old ipad mini thats like 3 years old. When the app first came out it was available to download then it was unavailable for a day. Maybe that's the issue. I remember when i first tried it just kept saying Unable to make your purchase. Then the app went up and it was fine.

The app won't allow u to use saved Nike promo codes ?
As of now you can't use any promo codes, can't use any payment other than credit/debit cards, and can't change the shipping method. I imagine all of that will be addressed in a later update. But logic seems to evade Nike sometimes.

Last edited:

Download the iPhone app on your iPad.

I don't think the model matters cause I used my old ipad mini thats like 3 years old. When the app first came out it was available to download then it was unavailable for a day. Maybe that's the issue. I remember when i first tried it just kept saying Unable to make your purchase. Then the app went up and it was fine.

I'll give it another shot later on. Preciate it fellas

today was red, black suede, mirror foams, Carmine and spizike 6s, infrared 11s, Kobe 9 Christmas, lebron, kyrie, Kobe all stars, de LA soul and northern lights SBs. Taxi 12s and pythons were sold out.

Thank you so much! Appreciate you. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom