Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Still waiting for a code
frown.gif
So am I... anyone have any advice? Or is patience all that is needed?

Patience. It's going to happen. If you can't wait. Pay the price people are charging. If you're in NYC, you had the opportunity to get access codes. Follow Nike Store and play their guessing game, they'll DM you the code.

Those with access aren't in some Shangrila or feasting on Fragments, Mercurials, Magistas, etc.

They need to move the Nike Lab releases to the app. And kill that ridiculous cart nonsense.

Last edited:
Feeling bad. I had an email with an access code since Thursday but didn't see it til now. Lol maybe I would have had a shot at some foams

I didn't even know they had the red Foams.

And the app posted the KD7 AP but didn't post the AJ XX Laser...

Really inconsistent. Also which the feed was better organized.

Last edited:
Got my code. Don;t know what the hell to do with the app, but I got it haha. I am sure it will come in handy down the line, maybe...

Man you guys don't know how bad i want a code, if you guys have any extras hook a brotha up.

I went last night and if i would of knew that I would of been waiting 1hr to get inside i would of canceled and try my luck a different day. I was scheduled for 9pm and i didnt get inside till like 930. They didnt even have much. I was disappointed. It was waaay to cold for that.

Red pythons gone, red foams gone, all they had last night was the Xs the Kds and carmines and de las.

And for anyone going later on a night your not grantee at access code because when I went it was only 10 left. Just a heads up.

Stay warm out there

Idk how important it is to you guys but it may be possible to snipe a code on Twitter. Some of the popular accounts are posting screenshots for free codes ever so often.

Twitter sneaker group has stated already hacked the Nike Snkrs Application already. Praticed with the Laser XXs, carted all pairs from the app. smh..

Back
Top Bottom