Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

To whomever asked if you need a 2nd code for the Android version, the answer is no. I asked a nike rep and they said you only need 1 code because it's linked to your Nike acc - not device.

And yes it works on iPads!
Code is not tied to acct . I re-installed the app after using it for 1 day and it asked again my for the code. I used the same code, but this time with a different Nike account and it worked.

Got a code.
Android.
I guess I can still use it online.

So this code is only good for one release only?

I saw people saying that when you order those prototypes it's actually the red pair of Kyries.

Anyone know how to un-favorite something? I accidentally favorited the women's multicolor Roshes and don't know how to remove them :lol:.

Last edited:
^ I'm not actually following it though, it's just in my favorites. It has no bearing on what shows up on my feed or anything, it's just annoying the hell out of me that it's there :lol:.

View media item 1403966

Last edited:
Went to my profile. I don't have any favorite cards. Not sure how you got it like that.

Anyway, hopefully hits us with a half time surprise.

Last edited:
If you go to the second Kyrie and keep scrolling down eventually you'll see the shoe with the $110 price. Click it and the available sizes will show up.

Back
Top Bottom